Director of Strategy and Operations, Telehealth
About the role
At Truepill, we are building the future of healthcare. Through our digital health platform, we empower our partners to deliver world-class patient experiences. With nearly five million prescriptions shipped, we’ve been included on Forbes’ “Next Billion-Dollar Startup” list and are proud to work with many of the world’s largest healthcare organizations. We never settle for how it’s done today. We invent how it will be done tomorrow.
None of this is possible without the right team driving us forward. We are committed to creating an environment focused on racial and gender equality, inclusion, empowerment and respect. We believe that when our teams feel supported and inspired, they turn that creativity into innovation. The type of innovation that benefits all of our people, our partners and our patients.
We encourage our team members to expand their horizons and bring their passion and curiosity to work, every day. Come join us. Let’s build something great together.
We currently do 50,000 synchronous and asynchronous telehealth visits per week in all 50 states for customers ranging from startups to 2 of the 4 largest payers in the US. In this role, you will be responsible for defining top telehealth priorities and launching new telehealth initiatives. You will be responsible for keeping a pulse on the telehealth market trends to influence our internal strategies and work to execute on these strategies. You will work directly with and report to the SVP and GM, Telehealth. We currently have 2 openings for this role. One will oversee population health and one will oversee DTC health.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Define Truepill’s telehealth strategy while ensuring alignment with other business units
- Internal subject-matter expert on the telehealth market trends, competitive research, emerging opportunities, and healthcare policy impacting telehealth
- Support Business Development and Customer Success in scoping, pitching, and problem solving while evaluating and closing new deals
- Build a team and work cross functionally with BizOps and other teams to stand up new programs
- Partner with Product to outline product and services strategy for telehealth
- Define and track KPIs and metrics required to manage the day-to-day operations of the telehealth business unit
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- 8+ years of experience within management consulting, strategy, business operations or product management
- MBA or Master’s degree, strongly preferred
- Solid stakeholder management skills, both for internal and external stakeholders and comfort presenting to senior leadership
- Prior healthcare industry experience in a high-growth or early stage start-up is required and experience in the diagnostics space preferred
Truepill is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Why you should join Truepill
Our API-connected healthcare infrastructure empowers our partners to deliver world-class patient experiences.