Senior Manager, Strategy & Business Operations
About the role
At Truepill, we are building the future of healthcare. Through our digital health platform, we empower our partners to deliver world-class patient experiences. With nearly five million prescriptions shipped, we’ve been included on Forbes’ “Next Billion-Dollar Startup” list and are proud to work with many of the world’s largest healthcare organizations. We never settle for how it’s done today. We invent how it will be done tomorrow.
None of this is possible without the right team driving us forward. We are committed to creating an environment focused on racial and gender equality, inclusion, empowerment and respect. We believe that when our teams feel supported and inspired, they turn that creativity into innovation. The type of innovation that benefits all of our people, our partners and our patients.
We encourage our team members to expand their horizons and bring their passion and curiosity to work, every day. Come join us. Let’s build something great together
What You'll Be Doing:
- Structure complex and ambiguous strategic problems for the Truepill executive team
- Support Truepill’s executive team in writing the next chapter of growth for Truepill
- Partner with product leaders to define and execute product strategy
- Lead large, cross-functional projects and build consensus with senior leaders across the organization
- Build relationships with senior clients and grow our share of wallet with them
We're Looking For Someone With:
- 6+ years of experience in management consulting, product management, venture capital, private equity or strategy/bizops role at a high growth startup
- Advanced degree (PhD, Masters, MD, JD, MBA) strongly preferred
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Passion to do whatever it takes to solve complex problems and build a high-growth business
- Comfort presenting to senior executives and influencing internal/external stakeholders
- Experience in health tech (telehealth, diagnostics, pharmacy fulfillment) preferred, but not required
- Role can be based anywhere in the United States
Truepill is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Why you should join Truepill
Our API-connected healthcare infrastructure empowers our partners to deliver world-class patient experiences.