Enterprise Account Executive
About the role
At Turing, we’re driven to build software that helps Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) companies make products that are safer, smarter, and leaner. Our platform uses data, AI, and technology that enable CPG companies to develop best-quality innovative products 10x faster.
Simply put, we are disrupting the 120-year process of developing products. Many of the world’s leading brands use Turing to innovate new products. We’re growing quickly; new customers go on the waitlist. We’re remote-friendly, YC backed+other notable SV investors, and well-funded.
Our customers (few of the world's top 7) say Turing is the fastest way to develop new products. Turing has proven to be the most accurate ML engine.
Founders have decades of domain experience and engineered top 1% ML algorithms. Read more about Turing on TechCrunch, Business Insider, Forbes, and WSJ.
You are a business athlete who wants to join a championship team of high-caliber talent, focused and diligent to get the win. You have empathy, grit and a never die attitude. You fight hard for the customer and can add immense value to them through the product. You care deeply about the success of each customer, their clients, and your teammates. You are passionate about helping companies develop products that we use everyday - from detergent, shampoo, perfume, to cookie.
- Call inbound leads and schedule discovery calls
- Qualify leads by understanding customer pain points and conveying how our solution will help.
- Conduct highly personalized demos tailored to their specific pain points and needs
- Handle and overcome any and all objections by identifying the root cause.
- Be able to close and pull deals across the finish line.
- Overall providing an exceptional and customer centric experience that allows you to control the buying journey from beginning to end.
- Become an expert in our CRM and make sure pipelines and activities are consistently up to date and accurate to the highest level attention and detail.
- Work with marketing and customer success to deliver a consistent brand experience with every lead.
- Track and relay customer requirements to product teams.
- Most importantly, bring your energy and have fun!
- 3+ years of account executive and sales experience from enterprise SaaS companies - relationship-building, driving revenue and closing business
- Experience managing accounts. Some experience presenting to C-level or other key decision-maker relationships. We will train you.
- A growth mindset and complete dedication to mastering the art of selling
- Grit and the willingness to do whatever it takes to succeed
- Being coachable, taking extreme ownership and trusting the process.
- Track record or relevant experience of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- You are a PHD → Positive, Hungry and Determined!
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and communication skills
- Proficient in a CRM, Powerpoint and Excel (We will train you)
Compensation and Perks
- Mentorship from the pioneers in sales
- Work directly with founders
- Culture you would fall in love with
- Competitive salary with generous equity. You get to join the company at the most advantageous stage
- Directly impact the growth of the company
- Play significant role in strategizing the product roadmap
- Reimbursement of home-office setup
Why you should join Turing Labs Inc.
Do you want to build enterprise-grade software that uses data, ML, and solves industry-specific business problems? Read on.
From soap and shampoo to snacks and beverages, consumer products fill our homes and affect our everyday lives. But it is very hard to build a product; takes years. Not anymore, Turing, enterprise software, uses data and ML to bring speed and operational efficiency to the legacy processes.
Simply put, Turing is becoming the gold standard when it comes to configuration optimal consumer products from millions of combinations. Unlike generic ML, Turing is a domain-specific solution, resulting in exponential growth.
In Covid, our software use has skyrocketed as employees want to develop new products while staying at home.
Our customers say Turing is the fastest way to develop new products. Turing has proven to be the most accurate ML engine outperforming DIY data science software and tech giants.
Founders have decades of domain experience + expertise in top 1% ML algorithms.
Many of the world’s leading brands use Turing to innovate new products. We’re growing quickly; new customers go on the waitlist. We’re remote-friendly, YC backed+other notable SV investors, and well-funded.
We small but a team of warriors. Average employee experience is 10+years - so you are joining a team of highly-seasoned professionals. Our engineers have built large-scale enterprise-grade software for private and government sectors including NSA and homeland security.
See our coverage at TechCrunch, WSJ, Business Insider, and Forbes