Sr. UX Designer at Uiflow
About the role
Uiflow is a no-code/low-code company focusing on delivering a unified, easy-to-use, enterprise-grade product creation platform that anyone can use and create impactful experiences and tools.
At Uiflow, design is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, let’s talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced UX Designer to deliver irresistible solutions which address our customers’ most challenging problems and opportunities. As a Senior UX Designer, you will work with a highly-talented team to help inform future roadmaps by translating vision into reality.
You are creative, curious, questioning, open to receiving and providing critique, and have a ton of initiative. You will work cross-functionally to identify user problems and find opportunities to create, test, and deliver compelling experiences. You will demonstrate leadership, technical curiosity, and tenacity to collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the no-code/low-code space.
If you have a passion for helping people, solving problems, and working in an environment that allows you to flex your skills to craft game-changing user experiences, then this team is for you.
In This Role, You Will
- Work with Designers and Developers to bring concepts to life while maintaining UX best practices
- Leverage scenarios and use cases in the creation of workflows, story mapping, and prototypes
- Work with the broader team to understand users needs and behaviors for the contexts in which they work
- Participate in and lead UX activities (in person and remote) in an Agile environment such as user/design research, interviews, and workshops
- Translate findings into usable, useful, effective, and efficient user experiences
- Clearly and quickly deliver ideas to cross-functional teams
- Provide information verbally and visually through low to high-fidelity renderings, and clickable prototypes
- Test and validate working hypotheses with users through usability testing of screens, prototype flows, published products, and participate in design critique
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Portfolio and work samples including branding, user-centered design skills, visualizations of complex experiences such as flows, scenarios, personas, etc., sketches to high-fidelity interactions; show your process, and/or clickable prototypes
- 4+ years of demonstrated experience solving complex user problems
- The ability to understand mental models in accordance with interaction design principles
- 2+ years of experience working in a broad portfolio of related products and/or constitute a complex solution
- Examples of work in the design system space showing an understanding of the needs of enterprise teams and scaling a product beyond simple styles and components
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience designing complex enterprise products
- Data analysis and statistical analysis experience
Why you should join Uiflow
Uiflow is a no-code platform for developers to build both the UI and logic of web apps visually. Developers can rapidly build secure, scalable, and custom applications or easily embed Uiflow components inside existing applications.