UI/UX Designer (Founding Team) at Unbox
About the role
- Design features and improvements for our core product, website, and internal materials
- Use and expand on our internal design processes
- Work with our engineers to ensure pixel-perfect implementation
- Establish and evolve the Unbox brand and design ecosystem, including help with hiring and culture
- 2+ years of experience designing interactive applications
- Outstanding visual, UI and interaction skills
- Experience working with collaborative design tools such as Figma
We offer highly competitive cash, equity packages, and benefits. The founding team works flexibly in and out of the office. Remote work is also a possibility.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other protected classes.
Why you should join Unbox
Unbox is a testing and debugging platform for machine learning models. Unbox makes it easy for ML teams to find failures and biases, figure out their root causes, and create unit tests to ensure they stay fixed — all baked in with experiment tracking and versioning (think GitHub for ML). The company was founded by three previous Siri engineers who contributed to over 15 different AI/ML projects at Apple.
Unbox is currently working with several well-known enterprise companies worth over $1B, helping them rapidly improve the quality of their models and datasets and save tons of time and money.
We're looking for a founding engineer to help us build the future of sustainable, performant, and ethical machine learning.
We're backed by Y Combinator and several of the top investors and funds in the world, including the founders of companies like Instagram, Voyage, Instacart, Sendbird, Mercury.