Recruiter at UpCodes
About the role
UpCodes is seeking a highly-skilled recruiter to help us build our team. You’ll own full-cycle recruiting efforts and ensure every hire is as exceptional as the last. The ideal candidate will have experience recruiting for early-stage startups, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, and hiring practices. This is an opportunity for someone detail-oriented, people-focused and collaborative to find top talent and drive company growth.
- Work closely with leadership to fully understand hiring needs and improve recruiting processes
- Own the full-cycle recruiting lifecycle for all open positions
- Stay active with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent
- Plan, create and release job descriptions and announcements
- Propose and set up new internal workflows and hiring tools, such as an ATS
- Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent to pull from as new positions open up
- Communicate UpCodes’ vision and create a meaningful candidate experience
YOU MUST HAVE
- 3+ years experience recruiting for a tech company, preferably a startup
- Proven experience conducting various types of interviews (i.e., phone, video, etc.)
- Familiarity with job boards, and HR software, databases, and management systems
- Willingness to do everything from low-level to high-level tasks
- Comfortable with ambiguity; can create order out of uncertainty
- Great storyteller and negotiator
Please click here to apply - we only look at candidates who apply directly.
Why you should join UpCodes
UpCodes provides tools to help architects and developers design safe, accessible buildings that speed through government approval. Inefficiencies and mistakes navigating complex building codes cost companies billions yearly in the US alone. Our SaaS platform enables industry professionals to find, understand, and apply the codes so they can build better.