Content Manager at UpCodes
About the role
We are seeking an energetic, talented, and detail-oriented Data Manager to help manage our online library of construction laws. This role will involve liaising with local governments and managing a team of data entry specialists, in addition to doing data entry yourself. You will be at the core of our content team.
- Be responsible for maintaining data - the laws from multiple jurisdictions (state and city)
- Maintain the systems that monitor any changes in these regulations
- Utilize internal tooling to ingest new data
- Oversee team of remote contractors who perform data entry and ingestion
- Be responsible for researching and bringing on board new jurisdictions (states and cities)
YOU MUST HAVE
- Comfortable reading laws and performing research projects
- Ability to coordinate remote team
- Goal-oriented: you love taking on new challenges, and will work hard to achieve ambitious goals
- Willingness to do everything from low-level to high-level tasks (we're a startup)
- Comfortable with unstructured or ambiguous situations
- Confident proposing new internal workflows and improvements to internal tools
Please click here to apply - we only look at candidates who apply directly. Thank you!
Why you should join UpCodes
UpCodes provides tools to help architects and developers design safe, accessible buildings that speed through government approval. Inefficiencies and mistakes navigating complex building codes cost companies billions yearly in the US alone. Our SaaS platform enables industry professionals to find, understand, and apply the codes so they can build better.