Product Marketing Manager, SaaS (Remote) at UpKeep
About the role
UpKeep is the leading software solution developed to help businesses manage facilities and equipment. We empower our customers by providing a mobile-first SaaS application, cutting-edge IIoT technology, powerful data analytics tools, top-notch professional services, and advanced enterprise integrations.
We're a California-based tech startup with over 100 team members in the US and thousands of customers around the world! We've been named a "Best Place to Work" several years in a row by fostering an inclusive and mission-driven culture where everyone has the opportunity to make a meaningful impact. We've raised $50 million in venture capital following a recent Series B funding round led by Emergence Capital, Insight Partners, and Y Combinator.
In addition to great benefits and stock options, most roles come with the flexibility to work remotely.
What you'll do:
- Extract meaningful and actionable insights based on customer interviews, feedback, and data to understand customer needs, experiences, and expectations
- Responsible for defining product messaging, positioning, market sizing, and solution creation
- Collaborate with customer-facing teams to capture customer stories, use cases, and references for internal training and external use
- Become a market expert on UpKeep’s current and future buyers, how they buy, and their buying criteria
- Ensure that the voice of the customer is reflected in product messaging and features
- Be a strategic partner to the sales and product organizations, helping define and communicate our value proposition
- Develop go-to-market collateral, sales material, and competitive intelligence information to enable sales success for our XDRs and AEs
- Communicate the value of new products to the sales team and develop sales communications tools (e.g., webpages, slide decks, one-pagers, etc.) that educate product experts on customer personas and the buyer’s journey to best position UpKeep against our competitors
- Understand market trends and competitors that enable you to develop differentiated marketing strategies and inform product decisions to increase our market presence and penetration
- Help drive clear and concise messaging, positioning, and value proposition across our website
What we're looking for:
- 3-5 years of Product Marketing experience for a B2B tech company is preferred
- A curiosity around personas, their challenges, behaviors, as well as data trends that draw conclusions and insights from those trends
- Someone who can tell clear stories, identify innovative ways to deliver content, rally people behind our product vision, and motivate cross-departmental collaboration in an effort to successfully launch campaigns
- Education or certification related to marketing is preferred
Full-time team members at UpKeep receive stock options, paid holidays, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401(k), 12-week paid parental leave, affordable health insurance options, FSA, and the flexibility to work from home. We value work-life harmony and believe that family and mental health should always come first.
UpKeep was founded by our CEO, Ryan Chan, based on an idea he had while using outdated desktop software as a process engineer in a manufacturing plant. He believed a mobile-first solution could significantly improve the workflow and productivity of the technicians he was working with. He was determined to build on this vision— so he quit his job, learned to write code, and created the first version of UpKeep in 2014 while living in his parent's garage.
Today, our cloud-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) and Industrial IoT technology are modernizing the way thousands of businesses around the world maintain their facilities and equipment. Customers love UpKeep's mobile-first application because it gives them the ability to manage projects, teams, and work orders on the go. We're replacing tedious paperwork and cumbersome spreadsheets so technicians can focus on the work that matters most. We also provide advanced reporting tools and powerful integrations which enable managers to make data-driven decisions that improve efficiency and decrease costs.
UpKeep is a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software geared for deskless technicians in industries like manufacturing, energy, healthcare, transportation, fitness, education, government, construction, building, and property management. With over 1,500 positive customer reviews, we're the market leader on Gartner, G2, GetApp, and Capterra.
Following our Series B in 2020, we've raised $50 million in VC funding led by Insight Partners, Emergence Capital, Mucker, and Y Combinator (YC W17). These investors recognized that only 1% of venture capital has been invested in technology for the deskless workers who make up over 80% of the global workforce! We're giving back to those underserved workers by making it easier for them to do their jobs and celebrating the meaningful work they do.
Company culture, employee appreciation, career development planning, and DEI are very important to us— which is why UpKeep has been named a "Best Place to Work" several years in a row.
Interested in learning more? Visit: www.onUpKeep.com
UpKeep Technologies Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. Please let us know if you need accommodation due to disability. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and will always strive to create a diverse and equitable workplace by hiring people from all racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
Why you should join UpKeep
We're taking the work out of work orders! Founded in 2014, our mission was to empower technicians, maintenance teams, and facility managers to be more productive through the adoption of new technology.
Today, we have developed a mobile-first, cloud-based solution that is simplifying maintenance requests and asset management across dozens of industries around the world. We're focused on remaining the leading Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) on the market by constantly improving our software as a service (SaaS) and always putting our customers first! UpKeep currently employs 70 amazing people that work together to ensure over 200,000 global users achieve their goals! We've been named the #1 Facility Management Software by Gartner & GetApp, #1 for Usability by Software Advice, and Easiest to Use CMMS by G2 Crowd. We've also been recognized as a "Best Place to Work" by Built in LA!
After graduating from Y Combinator, we’ve raised $50M in capital funding (Series A & B) from some of the top VC’s in the world including Emergence Capital, Insight Partners, Battery Ventures, and Bain Capital. Only 1% of venture capital is funneled towards the deskless workforce, yet 80% of the global workforce is not sitting at a desk. We are actively investing in the future of maintenance and the underserved deskless worker.
We are a Y Combinator-backed company (YC W17)
Visit our website to learn more and view our current job openings! https://www.onupkeep.com/