Zuora Administrator (Remote) at UpKeep
About the role
UpKeep is the leading cloud-based Asset Operations Management software developed to revolutionize the way teams manage facilities and maintenance work. We provide mobile-first SaaS solutions, Industrial IoT sensors, data analytics tools, advanced enterprise integrations, and top-notch professional services. This innovative technology is modernizing workflows and maximizing operational efficiency for over 3,000 customers including Shell, Yamaha, Unilever, McDonalds, Subway, Pepsi, and Marriott!
We're a Series B tech startup with 120+ team members across the US. We've been recognized as a "Best Place to Work" multiple years in a row by fostering an inclusive and mission-driven culture. In addition to stock options and great benefits, our people have the flexibility to work remote or remote-hybrid from our Los Angeles HQ. UpKeep is ranked the #1 Facility Management software on Gartner, #1 Maintenance Management software on G2 Crowd, and FrontRunners on Software Advice.
We are only accepting applications from candidates living in the following States: California, Washington, Oregon, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Nevada, Utah, Texas, Idaho, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina, Maryland, Florida, & Hawaii
What you'll do:
- Define and document business requirements as we scale
- Maintain scalable operations and feedback loop to increase contract velocity and efficiency
- Support end users with Zuora admin activates, billing questions and configuration
- Provide subject matter expertise on Zuora to the business for various projects
- Recommend changes (within Zuora) to improve billing operations process
- Maintain data integrity within Zuora system, working closely with Data and Dev Teams
- Understand the data flows between Salesforce/Zuora
- Modify and create custom reports as required
- Manage backend Zuora tasks and identify any reported errors
- Support Collection activities, if/when needed
- Support various initiatives to ensure completeness and accuracy throughout quote to cash process
- Provide ad hoc support for billing and collection teams and support during finance month end activities
- Ability to effectively communicate with business partners of varying levels of expertise
What we're looking for:
- Experience as a Zuora Admin
- CPQ expertise
- Salesforce (Lighting) experience
- Experience with SaaS quote to cash process
- In-depth understanding of building, reviewing, and closing SaaS contracts
- Proven ability to own and run complex deals end-to-end
- Intermediate understanding of excel functions such as: IF, VLOOKUP, Index, Pivot Tables etc.
A plus if you have:
- Experience with the following is a Plus:
- Zuora Config+ managed package for Zuora Billing
- Experience with process automation using Zuora Workflow
- Expertise in data integration and data validation is a plus
- Knowledge with Mail merges, Syntax and Zuora invoice and quote and email templates
- Experience Promoting changes from test environment to production
- Experience Create and modify hosted payment pages as required
- Previous experience with ZOQL queries and Zuora API’
- Experience with Sertifi, Avalara & gateways
- GAAP & ASC 606 knowledge
Full-time team members at UpKeep receive stock options, paid holidays, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401(k), 12-week paid parental leave, affordable health insurance options, FSA, and the flexibility to work from home. We value work-life-harmony and believe that family and mental health should always come first.
Company History & Product:
UpKeep was founded in 2014 by our CEO, Ryan Chan, based on an idea he had while using outdated desktop software as a Process Engineer in a manufacturing plant. He believed a mobile-first solution could significantly improve the productivity of the technicians he was working with. He was determined to build on this vision— so he quit his job, learned to write code, and created the first version of UpKeep from his family's garage!
Today, our cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and cutting edge Industrial IoT sensors solve problems for thousands of businesses around the world. Our Asset Operations Management solutions, coupled with powerful cloud ecosystems, empower maintenance and facilities teams to achieve their digital transformation goals. We are providing meaningful value to an underserved, blue-collar workforce by streamlining workflows, improving collaboration, and making it easy to manage work orders and projects from anywhere, anytime!
We've raised $50 million in venture capital following a recent Series B funding round led by Insight Partners, Emergence Capital, Mucker, and Y Combinator. We're also building The Maintenance Community, the largest online forum and Slack group bringing industry professionals together to participate is discussions, webinars, podcasts, and courses.
UpKeep Technologies Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. Please let us know if you need accommodation due to disability. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and will always strive to create a diverse and equitable workplace by hiring people from all racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
Why you should join UpKeep
We're taking the work out of work orders! Founded in 2014, our mission was to empower technicians, maintenance teams, and facility managers to be more productive through the adoption of new technology.
Today, we have developed a mobile-first, cloud-based solution that is simplifying maintenance requests and asset management across dozens of industries around the world. We're focused on remaining the leading Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) on the market by constantly improving our software as a service (SaaS) and always putting our customers first! UpKeep currently employs 70 amazing people that work together to ensure over 200,000 global users achieve their goals! We've been named the #1 Facility Management Software by Gartner & GetApp, #1 for Usability by Software Advice, and Easiest to Use CMMS by G2 Crowd. We've also been recognized as a "Best Place to Work" by Built in LA!
After graduating from Y Combinator, we’ve raised $50M in capital funding (Series A & B) from some of the top VC’s in the world including Emergence Capital, Insight Partners, Battery Ventures, and Bain Capital. Only 1% of venture capital is funneled towards the deskless workforce, yet 80% of the global workforce is not sitting at a desk. We are actively investing in the future of maintenance and the underserved deskless worker.
We are a Y Combinator-backed company (YC W17)
Visit our website to learn more and view our current job openings! https://www.onupkeep.com/