We’re seeking a Growth Lead (Founder's Office) to own the horizontal expansion charter for Vahan, involving the expansion of our business into job verticals outside of Delivery.
This is a highly entrepreneurial position reporting directly to the Founder & CEO and will require you to don a number of different hats.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design Go-To-Market strategies for new business initiatives and drive execution from scratch.
- Own, define and drive growth strategy across new initiatives and scale them.
- Provide insights to inform and support development of channel/customer specific executions, SOPs, product features and the overall business model.
- Problem solving: ability to operate and solve business problems in ambiguous situations, with multiple data streams impacting decision making.
- Cross functional collaboration and stakeholder management with marketing, tech and product, operations teams to cater to business needs.
- Track business KPIs and performances, ad-hoc analysis to support growth and expansion.
- Building out new job verticals (eg. sales, manufacturing, warehousing etc.) from the ground up and scale them pan-India.
- Managing end-to-end execution from supply acquisition to process optimisation and client management etc.
Qualifications & Experience
- MBA or engineering background with 6+ years' experience in strategy, planning and execution.
- Prior early-stage startup (0-1) experience.
Traits & Skills
- Strategic mentality: you are comfortable operating in the weeds but are also able to see the bigger picture and pivot strategically as the environment around you changes. You're passionate about the opportunity to build and experiment with support processes, and are willing and able to lead others in iterating and executing them.
- A bias for action and strong problem-solving skills: you embrace challenges and take ownership to create solutions.
- Data driven and analytical: you can look at data and know how to get impactful outcomes.
- A strong communicator and collaborator: you are a phenomenal teammate and will work as a team to achieve extraordinary results.
- Able to work in a constantly evolving environment: you have superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks
Why you’ll LOVE Vahan
- We’re a small team that enjoys working hard, getting a lot done and having fun
- Not to mention that you’ll get to work on a product that is making a profoundly positive impact on people’s lives
- We also provide an outstanding training ground for aspiring entrepreneurs
- Unlimited PTO so you can take the time you need to rejuvenate
- We care about you. We offer competitive health insurance for employees and their dependents. We also offer two days of mandatory wellness leaves per month.
- Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team and the best minds you get to work with.