Our Founders, Parth Garg and John Finkelman, dropped out of Stanford University to build Vance. They’ve already received investment from marquee investors in Silicon Valley and Europe, including Y Combinator, Hummingbird Venturers, and Global Founders Capital. Together, they’ve created an incredibly strong team, with Senior Hires from CRED, Razorpay, Zeta, and NPCI.
If you’re looking to be a part of the next Fintech growth story, you’re in the right place. Join Vance!
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of experience in Android development, Android Architecture, Android SDK, Android Studio IDE, Android Debugger.
- Strong knowledge on Java/Kotlin fundamentals, Object oriented programming and android development.
- Working knowledge of MVP and MVVM Android Architectures
- Expert in Ul components & controls: Widgets, Fragments, etc.
- Expert in basic components of Android: Activity, Services, Intent, Broadcast Receiver, Content Provider
- Good experience in Web Service Integration (REST, JSON, XML), Cloud technologies - AWS, FCM Experience in using Firebase Analytics, location and social APIs, payment gateway, SMS gateway, QR code, and Barcode libraries
- Take end-to-end ownership of products. Ideate on product requirements with the team and drive it from design to implementation.
- Have experience working with a product based fintech company.
- You have the ability to build features from scratch which are modular and scalable, and can deliver it end-to-end.
- Handle UI integration with REST-APIs.
- You keep up-to-date with the latest trends, learn new concepts, or work on personal projects and would be eager to talk about ideas in internal or external forums.
Working @ Vance
Building for scale, rapid iterative development, and customer-centric product thinking at each step define every day when working at Vance. If brainstorming with some of the best minds in the country, executing at lightning speed, product-driven thinking, and owning your work from start to finish excites you, then Vance is the right place for you.