About the role
Veera Health is hiring a full-stack engineer to join our team as Technical Lead.
We are building modern healthcare solutions for women that combine the power of medicine, lifestyle changes and telehealth to improve her health long-term. 90% of women spend years hopping between doctors, struggling with stigma, lack of awareness and low quality of care. Our mission is to equalize the gap in access for women by providing scientific healthcare that puts her experience at the center. We've started by treating PCOS, a chronic condition that affects 100 million women in India alone.
We are looking for a full-stack engineer to be our Technical Lead. You will be working directly with a world-class team (McKinsey, UnitedHealth, GlaxoSmithKline, Accenture, Wharton alumni) to build technology that improves lives for millions of women. We are a VC-funded company and backed by YCombinator - the world’s #1 tech accelerator based in Silicon Valley and first investors in Airbnb, Razorpay and Dropbox.
As our Technical Lead, you will design MVPs for features to test and measure impact with our patients. You'll rely on user insights to craft a vision for the product and turn it into reality. You'll also help scale up the company in the future, adding distinctive engineers to your team over time. Most of all, you'll be part of a mission-driven company that believes in providing equal access to high-quality healthcare for those traditionally underserved.
- Experienced with with backend development (NodeJS) with exposure to frontend (React).
- Experience making architectural decisions, testing and picking the right tech stack.
- Scope, build and ship quick MVPs to test with users. Incorporate feedback to iterate on the product.
- Help build a deep analytics platform to source and analyze user behavior and outcome data to improve care over time
- Over time, help build our engineering team, align on sprint tasks and execute them in the best way possible
- Previous experience as a full-stack software engineer at a start-up, or similar fast-paced environment
- Ability to have an eye on important product decisions, be able to move fast and iterate to test features with users
- Passion for clean, maintainable code
- Familiar with DevOps & AWS architecture
- Experience with software testing both on Frontend and Backend
- Exposure to any modern frontend frameworks such as React, VueJs
- Solid skills in HTML & CSS
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases
- Good fundamental knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- A user-first mindset and a passion for great design and usability
- Great communication skills and the ability to work well with others; team player
Location Open to remote working in India We are headquartered in the US
What we offer At one of India's fastest growing healthtech companies, you will get:
- Competitive salary and equity stake in a rapidly growing VC-funded startup
- Accelerate your career by working in a fast-paced environment with the freedom to take on a range of different responsibilities.
- Work closely with founders who have worked at some of the best healthcare and consumer organizations in the world. We are driven to succeed but also caring colleagues who value and care for each other.
- Opportunity to craft the early vision and growth of a first-of-its-kind, cutting-edge, consumer healthcare brand.
- Work towards a deeper mission of improving access and quality of healthcare for women, a massively underserved market.
See full job profile here: https://angel.co/company/veera-health-5/jobs/1273128-technical-lead
Why you should join Veera Health
Veera Health is building solutions to help women in India manage chronic health conditions. Our mission is to provide holistic and compassionate science-backed care with an unrelenting focus on patient experience. We partner with leading providers to offer cutting edge medical advice and utilize remote monitoring tools to improve patient compliance. We're a women-led team of McKinsey / Yale / UnitedHealth / Tufts alumni with mission to help women lead their happiest, healthiest lives.