Vendoo is an online cross-posting platform created for resellers. We help resellers manage their e-commerce business on multiple marketplaces like eBay, Poshmark, Mercari, etc. With the software we have developed, we empower and help resellers save time, grow and learn more about their business.
Founded in 2017 by four founders in Washington, D.C., USA, we've grown to be a global team of 27 focused on solving our user's needs. Our recent milestones include:
- Apr 2022, Launched our Mobile app public beta.
- Mar 2022, Graduating from Y.C. batch of winter 2022
- Mar 2022, 25 million listings created.
- Jun 2021, 10 million listings created.
- Dec 2020, 5 million listings created.
- Mar 2020, 1 million listings created.
- Jan 2020, Launched Vendoo v1.
- Jul 2019, Launched our public beta.
Our vision is to be the #1 reselling tool in the world. We are creating software that will allow resellers to run their business more efficiently by providing convenience at every step of the process, from sourcing inventory to shipping orders.
Being a Q.A. Engineer at Vendoo means being part of a fast-paced startup that deeply cares about processes and people. We're constantly elevating the standard of quality for our software products. You will significantly impact the tools and techniques we use to bring to market software that helps resellers. We see you as a team player who can work equally and effectively in development and testing roles. Your knowledge will focus entirely on the software testing and development process's testability, robustness, and performance.
You will be working remotely with teammates in Colombia, Brazil, Uruguay, Mexico, and the United States. You will use your automation experience to coach and mentor the team in automation, take part in automation framework improvements, expending our automation test coverage, and decipher what should and should not be automated.
- Running manual and automated acceptance tests.
- Influence the development, product, and design teams on technical implementation and defining user scenarios
- Investigate customer problems referred by the customer success team
- Create and manage bug reports and communicate them with the team
- Build different test scenarios and acceptance tests
- Handle technical communications with Partners to understand clients' systems or APIs.
- Extend the code coverage through multiple layers of testing (integration, component, e2e)
- Work with deployments and resolve any level issues for the system.
- Set up, maintain, and operate test automation frameworks.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in software test automation or development of web and mobile apps
- Good English (written and verbal)
- Proven record of building complex automation solutions using tools like Cypress. Bonus if you have experience with mobile (Android and iOS).
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, constantly changing atmosphere; able to prioritize work appropriately across changing contexts
- Strong comprehension of testing methodologies and techniques
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies
Benefits @ Vendoo
- Flexible work schedule.
- Fully remote, work from anywhere you like
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% Health Insurance coverage
- $500 yearly for educational content
- $500 in the first year for home office equipment
- Paid Maternal Leave: 12 Weeks
- Paid Paternal Leave: 4 weeks