Benefits @ Vendoo
- Flexible work schedule.
- Pay in USD.
- Fully remote, work from anywhere you like.
- 30 days PTO.
- 100% Remote Health Insurance coverage.
- $500 yearly for educational content.
- $500 yearly for home office equipment.
- Paid Maternal Leave: 12 Weeks
- Paid Paternal Leave: 4 weeks
Vendoo is an online cross-posting platform created for resellers. We help resellers manage their e-commerce business on multiple marketplaces like eBay, Poshmark, Mercari, etc. With the software we have developed, we empower and help resellers save time, grow and learn more about their business.
Founded in 2017 by four founders in Washington, D.C., USA, we've grown to be a global team of 27 focused on solving our user's needs. Our recent milestones include:
- Apr 2022, Launched our Mobile app public beta.
- Mar 2022, Graduating from Y.C. batch of winter 2022
- Mar 2022, 25 million listings created.
- Jun 2021, 10 million listings created.
- Dec 2020, 5 million listings created.
- Mar 2020, 1 million listings created.
- Jan 2020, Launched Vendoo v1.
- Jul 2019, Launched our public beta.
Our vision is to be the #1 reselling tool in the world. We are creating software that will allow resellers to run their business more efficiently by providing convenience at every step of the process, from sourcing inventory to shipping orders.
- Building frontend features using React
- Working directly with product designers, to build, maintain and improve slick user interfaces across devices
- Building backend microservices on GCP
- Pushing our thinking on core architecture choices
- Improving and maintaining our distributed architecture
- Maintaining automated test suites and ensuring quality in your code
- Review your colleagues’ work on pull requests.
- Use your extensive experience to train and mentor other developers on the team.
- 7+ years of working on both front-end and back-end
- Very strong level of English
- You have experience iterating on products from end-to-end (full feature).
- Working with NoSQL databases: Firestore/MongoDB
- Working with REST APIs
- Unit testing with Jest
- Bonus if you have experiences with:
- Worked with Ebay, Etsy, or Stripe APIs
- Mobile app development experience
- Worked at a successful startup before
- Having worked with Google Chrome Extensions