Engineering Manager at Verihubs
About the role
- Manage and grow engineering squad
- Responsible for developing and maintaining sub-systems to be secure and stable
- Participate in preparing systems requirements, specifications, and design.
- Ensure maintainability of core app assets and artifacts.
- Work closely with the product team to understand their priorities, planning with the team members implementation strategies.
- Understanding the capability of each engineer, mentor them as effective developers and allow them to raise their technical expertise.
- Designing new features
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3-4 years working experience as Senior Software Engineer and 1-year managing team (at least small group of engineers)
- Highly skilled in developing, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting with going
- Great team player, have an excellent work ethic, and have solid technical communication
- Able to work under pressure
- Have good communication skills
Why you should join Verihubs
Verihubs builds a digital infrastructure and provides a range of AI-based services for financial services enterprises in Indonesia, enabling them to create a seamless customer onboarding process, from phone number verification, end-to-end KYC process, fraud detection, to instantaneous bank account linking, all in a single continuous flow. In addition to getting an instant verification, the end-users can also immediately start pulling funds directly from their bank account of choice as we provide an interconnection between their financial platforms.