AWS Cloud Infrastructure Director at Veryfi, Inc.
About the role
Lead, Code and Build.
- Minimum 5 years working in DevOps as a hands-on infrastructure engineer
- Strong infrastructure and operating systems knowledge
- Understanding of networking, including DNS, firewalls, load balances, subnets, etc
- Experience in a wide variety of AWS products
- Server log processing using LogDNA
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies and associated tools (Jira)
- Experience with Containers and Kubernetes
- Proficient in Python or Go
Why you should join Veryfi, Inc.
Veryfi empowers organizations to transform their unstructured data in the form of receipts, invoices, purchase orders, checks, W2s and other business documents into structured data at scale. Their suite of data transformation APIs can be leveraged for many use cases in financial services to deliver valuable business intelligence in seconds. Trusted by enterprises and technology companies alike, Veryfi’s AI-based platform is being leveraged by companies worldwide.
Veryfi is backed by NewView Capital (NVC), Act One Ventures, TI PLatform, Y Combinator and Zillionize
Veryfi Raises $12 Million To Use AI To Tackle The Unstructured Data Entry Market https://www.forbes.com/sites/rebeccaszkutak/2021/04/26/veryfi-raises-12-million-to-use-ai-to-tackle-the-unstructured-data-entry-market/?sh=886fe19183f8
The Untapped Potential of Unstructured Data https://nvc.vc/perspectives/veryfi-the-untapped-potential-of-unstructured-data/
COME AND SAY G'DAY!