Senior Product Designer at Veryfi, Inc.
About the role
We’re looking for Sr Product Designer to join the team to work alongside our founders and engineers as we evolve our powerful and intuitive web and mobile products. In this role, you will be expected to wear many hats at times and contribute to different areas of design.
This role provides a unique opportunity to lead our design process and be a part of building our product design team from the ground up.
You’re the right fit if you obsess over the details and get excited about the opportunity to bring cutting-edge software and UI-interactions to the fashion industry.
What will you be doing?
- Design intuitive, human-centric flows, and experiences on the web, iOS, and Android.
- Collaborate closely with our founding team, engineers, as well as other designers as they are added.
- Execute UX and UI designs of new features on our web and mobile products.
- Deeply understand our customers and their workflows in order to design user-facing tools for both mobile and web platforms.
- Run an end-to-end design process from user research to high-fidelity prototypes and mockups in order to build products that create value while inspiring adoption.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product Management and Engineering to realize our product vision.
- Help to expand and maintain a design language and toolkit that will be used by the entire team and company.
Skills And Qualifications
- Own design solutions from ideation to execution.
- An expert in interaction design, and visual design
- Partner with product and engineering leads to define, scope, and develop new product features.
- Guide phased development of project work with collaborative project planning, brainstorms, sketches, and user flows.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; know when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- Cross-platform design experience (web + iOS + Android)
- Strong UI and UX experience are required. SaaS startup experience preferred.
- Passion for Veryfi's mission and the impact we can have on the world.
You might be a fit if:
- You have a strong portfolio showcasing your UX design process and visual design skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in design.
- 5+ years of experience building excellent consumer products.
- You value polished, well-crafted visual design, and care about details.
- You iterate quickly with short feedback loops.
- You’re comfortable with change and ambiguity and thrive working autonomously.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in commonly used design software and related tools (Sketch or Figma, etc.)
- You can contribute as a graphic design resource when needed!
- Experience and familiarity with marketing and social media on a professional level is a huge bonus!
Why you should join Veryfi, Inc.
Veryfi empowers organizations to transform their unstructured data in the form of receipts, invoices, purchase orders, checks, W2s and other business documents into structured data at scale. Their suite of data transformation APIs can be leveraged for many use cases in financial services to deliver valuable business intelligence in seconds. Trusted by enterprises and technology companies alike, Veryfi’s AI-based platform is being leveraged by companies worldwide.
Veryfi is backed by NewView Capital (NVC), Act One Ventures, TI PLatform, Y Combinator and Zillionize
Veryfi Raises $12 Million To Use AI To Tackle The Unstructured Data Entry Market https://www.forbes.com/sites/rebeccaszkutak/2021/04/26/veryfi-raises-12-million-to-use-ai-to-tackle-the-unstructured-data-entry-market/?sh=886fe19183f8
The Untapped Potential of Unstructured Data https://nvc.vc/perspectives/veryfi-the-untapped-potential-of-unstructured-data/
COME AND SAY G'DAY!