Director of Engineering at Veryfi, Inc.
About the role
As a Director of Engineering, you’ll play a pivotal role in leading the engineering platform and web teams at Veryfi.
Your goal will be to build a passionate team and a meaningful product that will fundamentally change the way people process unstructured document into structured data using AI.
You will be responsible for growing the team; working closely with company leadership, engineering, design and product teams to deliver on our vision for the future and helping evolve our product.
- Manage and grow teams of experienced and passionate software engineers
- Build new, exciting functionality into platform and apps designed to provide real value to customers
- Lead and participate in technical, design, and product discussions with leaders across the organization and company
- Build a world-class team by hiring exceptional talent, coaching and developing engineers, cultivating pragmatic engineering decision-making, and leveraging your technical expertise to constantly raise the bar
- Experience leading, managing and mentoring engineers
- Create code that looks like poetry; readable, well-crafted & maintainable code
- An eye for design
- A commitment to continuous improvement (yourself, your teammates, our software)
- Eagerness to share your own ideas, and openness to those of others
Technologies: Python, Machine Learning, AWS
Why you should join Veryfi, Inc.
Veryfi empowers organizations to transform their unstructured data in the form of receipts, invoices, purchase orders, checks, W2s and other business documents into structured data at scale. Their suite of data transformation APIs can be leveraged for many use cases in financial services to deliver valuable business intelligence in seconds. Trusted by enterprises and technology companies alike, Veryfi’s AI-based platform is being leveraged by companies worldwide.
Veryfi is backed by NewView Capital (NVC), Act One Ventures, TI PLatform, Y Combinator and Zillionize
Veryfi Raises $12 Million To Use AI To Tackle The Unstructured Data Entry Market https://www.forbes.com/sites/rebeccaszkutak/2021/04/26/veryfi-raises-12-million-to-use-ai-to-tackle-the-unstructured-data-entry-market/?sh=886fe19183f8
The Untapped Potential of Unstructured Data https://nvc.vc/perspectives/veryfi-the-untapped-potential-of-unstructured-data/
COME AND SAY G'DAY!