Head of Sales
About the role
This is a sales executive data-driven position to help shape our sales organization and scale revenue to the next level. This role requires commercial acumen and a deep understanding of the consumer base, the competitive market, and an ability to analyze sales department performance.
⚡ What you'll do
- Leadership & Supervisory: build out and provide leadership over the sales department overseeing the adoption of departmental vision and values, which forms part of the work culture.
- Strategy: implement sales strategies that further and drive enhanced revenue generation for the business.
- Analytics: analyze sales performance for the purpose of reporting sales strategy successes, weaknesses, and opportunities to senior sales management.
- Collaboration: provide feedback from the field to the product teams and monitor the development of the business’s product and ensure that these are aligned to support and drive sales and conversion.
- Knowledge, Relationships & Opportunity: manage key relationships on behalf of the business and build strong relationships with external partners and consumers.
Finally, monitor and observe the brand and make forecasts, identifying new trends ahead of the curve, hence, offering the business a competitive advantage and keeping it ahead of its competition in the market.
🤗 Who you are
- Exceptional Communicator.
- Experienced: knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them.
- Analytical and quantitative mindset: ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Leader: experience building and leading a group of people, prioritize goals and influence people.
Finally, strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
🙌 What we offer
- Competitive cash compensation and equity package
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible work hours
- Professional development or continuing education
- Unlimited vacation time
- Work-from-home flexibility
- Paid maternity / paternity leave
- Free gym / health membership
- Company-wide retreats
Why you should join Veryfi, Inc.
Veryfi empowers organizations to transform their unstructured data in the form of receipts, invoices, purchase orders, checks, W2s and other business documents into structured data at scale. Their suite of data transformation APIs can be leveraged for many use cases in financial services to deliver valuable business intelligence in seconds. Trusted by enterprises and technology companies alike, Veryfi’s AI-based platform is being leveraged by companies worldwide.
Veryfi is backed by NewView Capital (NVC), Act One Ventures, TI PLatform, Y Combinator and Zillionize
Veryfi Raises $12 Million To Use AI To Tackle The Unstructured Data Entry Market https://www.forbes.com/sites/rebeccaszkutak/2021/04/26/veryfi-raises-12-million-to-use-ai-to-tackle-the-unstructured-data-entry-market/?sh=886fe19183f8
The Untapped Potential of Unstructured Data https://nvc.vc/perspectives/veryfi-the-untapped-potential-of-unstructured-data/
COME AND SAY G'DAY!