We’re building the best voice bots with the latest in AI – our Python library, vocode-python, is the most popular implementation of LLM-based voice bots available in the world.
- Top Investors: backed by Google and graduated top of our YC class.
- Exceptional team: ex-Berkeley researchers, Stripe, Nuro, Apple, Scale, Brex.
- Challenging work: we’re tackling some of the hardest linguistics / AI problems in collaboration with teams at Google and other AI startups.
- Ownership and autonomy – help define the course of the company.
- Competitive salary, equity, and benefits – competitive salary and generous equity stake in the company.
- In person default / remote – we are SF based by default but flexible when it comes to travel and remote.
You will develop and improve our AI systems, working on things like:
- fine-tuning language models
- developing and building a framework for model evals
- scraping and indexing custom datasets
- optimizing latency and costs associated with model inference
Proven track record of exceptional ML engineering or research ability.
- Work at previous high caliber AI startups or research orgs
- Experience productionizing models in real-time or high stakes AI products
- Demonstrated ability to contribute and own product initiatives
- Thriving with uncertainty and highly motivated