Senior Technical Recruiter at Vouch
About the role
Insurance... sounds slow, old-fashioned, and unexciting. Exactly. Insurance is broken, and it's failing fast-moving, innovative startups.
Vouch is a new, technology-first insurance company backed with $160M in funding from world-class investors. Like Stripe for payments or Brex for credit cards, Vouch is creating the go-to business insurance for high-growth companies.
We're doing this by making insurance fast, responsive, and focused on our customers -high growth and innovative companies. Instead of printed PDF applications and week-long waits, Vouch is building new technology to solve real problems, writing policies that actually cover relevant startup scenarios, and designing simple experiences in an otherwise frustrating industry.
What does a work environment look like at Vouch?
Vouch has a 3-HQ model: Office-Based, Office-Linked, and Remote-First. This role is Remote-First, which means that team members can work from anywhere in the U.S. so long as they can work during Vouch core collaboration hours (9 am-3 pm PT Mon-Fri).
Here's what you'll do:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process with a heavy emphasis on sourcing technical talent using primarily online sourcing tools (LinkedIn, Gem, Hired, etc)
- Plan and execute recruiting events and campaigns that attract top talent
- Report on key recruiting metrics and provide data-driven and actionable insights
- Partner closely with the technical leadership team to deeply understand the team and hiring goals
- Recommend and deliver recruiting projects
- Provide a high-quality candidate experience regardless of hiring outcome
Here's what we're looking for:
- 5+ years of overall work experience with 3+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience
- Comfortable giving offers to candidates and managing the negotiation process
- Success record of high volume sourcing and consistently achieving hiring goals
- Strong attention to detail while managing multiple projects and tasks
- Experience partnering closely with hiring managers to consistently improve the hiring process
- Working knowledge of Lever, Greenhouse, or similar ATS.
- Experience working in high growth startup environments
Vouch provides a number of benefits to help you bring your best self to work:
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Parental leave
- Flexible vacation time (Unlimited PTO)
- Wellness allowance ($80/month)
- Technology allowance ($100/month)
- Monthly Doordash credits ($80/month)
Vouch believes in putting our people first and building a diverse team is at the front of everything that we do. We welcome people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate the diversity of our growing team.
Why you should join Vouch
Vouch is building the future of commercial insurance: instead of having to go through stodgy brokers, and long paper-based applications, Vouch will make it easy for any Seed or Series-A stage company to get all of the business insurance (property, liability of various sorts) they need, and will ensure that this coverage scales as a company does.