Commercial Insurance Producer
About the role
Insurance... sounds slow, old-fashioned, and unexciting. Exactly. Insurance is broken, and it's failing fast-moving, innovative startups.
Vouch is a new, technology-first insurance company, backed with $100M in funding from world-class investors. Like Stripe for payments or Brex for credit cards, Vouch is creating the go-to business insurance for high growth companies.
We're doing this by making insurance fast, responsive, and focused on our customer -high growth and innovative companies. Instead of printed PDF applications and week-long waits, Vouch is building new technology to solve real problems, writing policies that actually cover relevant startup scenarios, and designing simple experiences in an otherwise frustrating industry.
As a member of the insurance advisor team, you will be responsible for ensuring our customers have a great experience through the sales and on-boarding process. This position will be responsible for guiding customers through our sales process and ensuring a great experience for all Vouch customers.
- Plan and execute daily sales activities
- Deliver consistent and timely responses, follow-through, and follow-up in response to client requests and issues
- Cultivate relationships with prospective customers, advising them on risk management as a licensed professional
- Manage growing accounts, including selling products and advising on risk solutions
- Ensure clients are comfortable with and able to utilize the tools/services available through Vouch platform
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of sales or customer service experience
- Knowledge of Commercial P&C coverage lines
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Dependable, positive and detail-oriented with excellent follow-through skills
- Able to deal well with ambiguity and maintain composure in complex situations
Nice to have:
- Active/Current Property and Casualty License
- Exposure to and passion for early-stage startups and/or high growth environments
Vouch believes in putting our people first and building a diverse team is at the front of everything that we do. We welcome people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate the diversity of our growing team.
Why you should join Vouch
Vouch is building the future of commercial insurance: instead of having to go through stodgy brokers, and long paper-based applications, Vouch will make it easy for any Seed or Series-A stage company to get all of the business insurance (property, liability of various sorts) they need, and will ensure that this coverage scales as a company does.