Technical Sourcer at Vouch
About the role
Insurance... sounds slow, old-fashioned, and unexciting. Exactly. Insurance is broken, and it's failing fast-moving, innovative startups.
Vouch is a new, technology-first insurance company, backed with $160M in funding from world-class investors. Like Stripe for payments or Brex for credit cards, Vouch is creating the go-to business insurance for high growth companies.
We're doing this by making insurance fast, responsive, and focused on our customer -high growth and innovative companies. Instead of printed PDF applications and week-long waits, Vouch is building new technology to solve real problems, writing policies that actually cover relevant startup scenarios, and designing simple experiences in an otherwise frustrating industry.
What does a work environment look like at Vouch?
Vouch has a 3-HQ model: Office-Based, Office-Linked, and Remote-First. This role is Remote-First, which means that team members can work from anywhere in the U.S. so long as they can work during Vouch core collaboration hours (9 am-3 pm PT Mon-Fri).
Vouch is looking for a Technical Sourcer to join our Talent team. In this role, you will support our Engineering, Product, and Design recruiting efforts as we build a high-growth start-up. In partnership with our recruiters, you will support building a pipeline and establish sourcing processes that increase the success of our recruiting initiatives and our culture.
Here's what you'll do:
- Manage all phases of sourcing projects/pipeline, including developing comprehensive sourcing strategies.
- Proactively source and reach out to candidates whose experience meets our needs, especially people from diverse backgrounds.
- Create and compose compelling messaging that highlights the exciting technical challenges and incredible culture at Vouch
- Maintain a steady flow of qualified candidates that result in hires.
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders.
Here's what we're looking for:
- 3+ years of overall work experience with 2+ years of technical sourcing experience
- Experience working in high growth startup environments
- Success record of high volume sourcing and consistently achieving hiring goals
- Strong attention to detail while managing multiple projects and tasks
- Experience partnering closely with hiring managers to consistently improve hiring process
- Working knowledge of recruiting products like Greenhouse, Gem, LinkedIn Recruiter, etc
Vouch believes in putting our people first and building a diverse team is at the front of everything that we do. We welcome people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate the diversity of our growing team.
Why you should join Vouch
Vouch is building the future of commercial insurance: instead of having to go through stodgy brokers, and long paper-based applications, Vouch will make it easy for any Seed or Series-A stage company to get all of the business insurance (property, liability of various sorts) they need, and will ensure that this coverage scales as a company does.