OK, so let's start with a few words about Vue Storefront.
Vue Storefront sets a new standard in online shopping , making it more convenient, intuitive, and lightning-fast. We use the modern tech stack , believe in composable commerce architecture , and are dedicated to flattening the learning curve to business users. That is why enterprise customers can launch our store in weeks instead of months , gaining time and saving money.
For us, the most important thing is that Vue Storefront cares about people, their work-life balance, relations, and the impact they make on the community, tech & e-commerce world, and their private lives. Vibe, Self-driven, and Focus are Vue Storefront values, and we want to grow everyone who has a hunger for more and lives up to them!
Location : Remote, EMEA
We are looking for an innovative VP of marketing to join our fast growing company. As the VP of marketing, you will develop brand, demand and marketing strategies, delegate tasks to marketing teams, set and achieve OKR's, and establish relationships with the media and customers. To be successful in this role, you should be a keen multitasker and who thrives in a competitive environment. Outstanding candidates have extensive marketing experience and are able to make decisions under pressure.
Who you are:
- You have excellent communication skills to manage priorities, expectations, and communicate strategy and results directly to stakeholders.
- You love data with proven ability to measure the effectiveness of strategy and make strategic decisions based on results.
- You value soft skills and are passionate, and self-motivated.
- You are laser focused on your targets, and you help your teams to stay on track to achieve their goals.
- You get energy from recruiting and training new rockstars by inspiring excellence
- You have strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Analyze existing demand generation, branding and marketing strategies and improve upon them
- Create quarterly and annual marketing plan: strategy and team
- Recruit, manage and coach a high-performing marketing team
- Drive the implementation of marketing campaigns that meet business objectives and drive leads
- Reduce our Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) while growing our marketing pipeline.
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly
- Manage departmental budget
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the CRO
- Work closely with our Demand Generation, Brand, Content, and Product marketing heads, and strengthen the collaboration with our Sales, Partnership and Customer Success teams
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to elevate our market position
- Closely monitor the competitive landscape
- Strengthen the growth mindset, and data-driven approach in the whole marketing organisation
- 15+ years of B2B Marketing experience including significant experience leading teams
- Experience in a scale-up company: growth from 100 to 1000 employees
- Experience in hiring and developing a team of experts, measuring impact, and maximizing return on investment
- Strong analytical background and ability to translate data into insight into action
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to make difficult decisions.
- Knowledge and practical experience with SEO, digital marketing tools, and related software.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability to drive alignment across different stakeholders.
- Fluency with the latest marketing tools and technology.
- Fluent in English
- Nice to have:
Experience in eCommerce, and Composable Commerce
Experience with developer tools and open-source projects.
What can you expect:
- Senior and experienced team
- Budget and tools for your skills Growth
- Possibility to augment your salary by providing on-call support in our SWAT team
- Fully Remote work with flexible working hours
- Values-driven culture , friendly and supportive work environment
- Contract type tailored to your need
- Engagement: it’s full-time engagement in every case
- Ability to regularly attend conferences and community events , both as participant and contributor
- Flat organizational structure: it helps to focus on what’s essential - have no barriers in communication, no Corpo-language, no going things around, no need to do things differently than most smartly and efficiently.
- Relations: VSF values healthy relations and spends time together - e,.g. two weeks with your teammates and families on Tenerife?
- Benefits: contract type depending on your decision, Medicover medical care package (EMEA), access to the pool of courses, time to time workation, flexible working hours, working from wherever you want.
Come join VSF’s extraordinarily enthusiastic and successful team as we advance the ecommerce landscape!
At Vue Storefront, we are setting a new standard in online shopping, making it more convenient, intuitive, and lightning-fast.
We use the modern tech stack, we believe in composable commerce architecture, and are dedicated to flattening the learning curve to business-user. That is why enterprise customers can launch their store in weeks instead of months, gaining time, and saving money.
We really care about our people, their work-life balance, relations, and the impact we make on the community, tech & e-commerce world, and our private lives.
Vibe, self-driven, and focus are our values and we want to grow everyone, who has a hunger for more and lives up to them!
We are already noticed by Gartner, part of Y Combinator, and associated with the globally operating MACH Alliance. Vue Storefront already is not only one of the fastest-growing eCommerce projects on GitHub (over 8K stars on GitHub), but also is widely used in real business (over 100 partners and 800 operating stores, including high-top brands such as Zadig & Voltaire, Lovecrafts, Tally Weijl, Gastro Hero).