Sr. Software Engineer at WareIQ
About the role
WareIQ's mission is simple: provide Amazon-grade logistics to online brands in India
We’re backed by reputed investors like Y Combinator, Funders Club, Soma Capital, Pioneer Fund & Emles Advisors who have a background in backing transformative tech businesses.
We are setting up our core tech team, and looking to hire exciting tech talent to build a modern fulfillment platform built for speed.
We expect you to solve real-life complex problems and create compelling experiences for our users. We have a culture of fast-paced development, and delivery. The pace of our growth is incredible. If you want to tackle interesting problems, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us!
- Write maintainable/ scalable /efficient code.
- Focus on scalability, performance, service robustness
- Continuously drive to explore, improve, enhance, automate, and optimize systems and tools to best meet evolving business and market needs
- Take complete ownership of projects and their development cycle
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- 2+ years of working experience in a product firm.
- Good hands-on experience in Python Programming and restful service architecture in Python.
- Strong knowledge of any of the databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Very good understanding of Data structure & Algorithms.
- Should have experience in Frameworks like Django/Flask.
- Bringing up and troubleshooting cloud-based development environments.
- Strong understanding of Software architecture and design
- Proven ability to build solutions from scratch using scripts/automation etc.
- Working knowledge in AWS is a plus.
Desired Skills Python, PostgreSQL, Flask, Celery, Docker
Why you should join WareIQ
WareIQ's mission is simple: provide Amazon-grade logistics to online brands in India.
We're building the country's first tech platform that connects a nation-wide network of fulfillment centers and last-mile couriers to offer next-day delivery to online brands.