About the role
Welcome is a virtual event platform for high-end, branded events. Using Welcome, a single person can create a jaw-dropping experience that feels like an Apple product launch. We've built the first five-star virtual event venue and have the product and services to match. Our flagship product allows our customers to create an event that feels like an interactive TV show. There is nothing else like it.
We’re a well-funded silicon valley startup backed by top VCs. Our investors, founders, and advisors are from Google, Facebook, Yahoo, InstaCart, Dropbox, Slack and more. Within three month of a soft launch we’ve already signed a Fortune 500 company and the world‘s largest investment fund. We are growing incredibly fast and looking for a Salesforce Administrator to help us manage a world-class customer journey.
Imagine working with a world-class team of people where:
- A single non-sales founder closed over 400k in ARR in 2 months
- Deals are closed in 3-4 weeks, which is half the industry average
- Established Welcome as the number one leader in one of the hottest markets now (Virtual Events) and for years to come
- Skipped a Seed Round and close a Series A round of 11 million dollars, led by one of the top VC’s on the planet
- Welcome is looking for an experienced, dynamic and growth-oriented Salesforce administrator to execute a state of the art Salesforce configuration and supporting ecosystem. You're a good fit if you have an interest and aptitude in understanding the business needs deeply and designing thoughtfully for not only efficiency, but also for the highest quality and scalability.
- At Welcome you'll have a a unique opportunity to join and grow with a nascent but rapidly maturing revenue organization in a company that already has a proven product and sales process. You'll get to not only play a major role in establishing the foundation for a more mature organization but also have the opportunity to grow with the organization and its challenges and the company continues rapidly grow.
- Learn about the business needs of the revenue organization and utilize your deep knowledge of Salesforce to design and build processes and automation, in order to create the most efficient Salesforce configuration possible
- Learn about and incorporate other tools to increase the effectiveness of our revenue organization
- Support members of the revenue organization to accomplish our revenue goals
- Own the integrity of the revenue organization's data fully - this includes proactively identifying and executing opportunities to proactively design our processes and automation for success
- Provide visibility and insight for the rest of the revenue organization, including designing, building and maintaining reports and dashboards, such as in Salesforce
- Communicate to the team processes, standards and changes
- 2+ Years of experience working as as a Salesforce Administrator
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- A deep and ever-improving understanding of Salesforce and the surrounding ecosystem, including 3rd party products
- Strong project management and process improvement skills
- Strong analytical skills and a powerful curiosity
- A self-starter with a contagious “can-do” attitude
- A great communicator and truly a team player
- Obsessed with growth and building things, while not being afraid to get your hands dirty
- Persistent and have bias-to-action with a track record of performance
- Able to think both strategically and analytically as well as be able to change direction quickly
- We'll love if you know SQL but it's ok if you're willing to learn
Welcome embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to diversifying our workforce, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status.
We are composed of a diverse group of entrepreneurs, dreamers and builders who believe that exceptional, high-quality experiences can seamlessly bring people together, invite collaboration, and provide a meaningful sense of belonging. If you align to these principles and have what it takes we’d love to hear from you.
Why you should join Welcome
Welcome is a virtual events platform specifically for high end, branded events. Using Welcome, a single person can create an experience that feels like an Apple Product Launch. If you think of virtual platforms (Zoom, Hopin, Google Meet) as real estate, we've created the first 5 star hotel in virtual real estate.