About the role
Welcome is a virtual event platform for high-end, branded events. Using Welcome, a single person can create a jaw-dropping experience that feels like an Apple product launch. We've built the first five-star virtual event venue and have the product and services to match. Our flagship product allows our customers to create an event that feels like an interactive TV show. There is nothing else like it.
We’re a well-funded Silicon Valley startup backed by top VCs. Within three month of a soft launch we’ve already signed a Fortune 500 company and the world‘s largest investment fund.
You’ll need to have:
- The ability to leverage data to inform coaching, feedback and development conversations
- Experience leading a high-performance sales team in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to effectively help your team of quota-carrying sales people manage a full sales cycle, build and manage a pipeline, and deliver accurate forecasting
- An understanding of how to build teams and culture, considering recruitment, people development and coaching
- Utilized quantitative methods to measure, manage, and optimize efforts and allocation of resources
- A growth mindset and a strong desire to continuously improve your skill set and your teams
- A collaborative mindset to proactively work with both your peers and cross-functional teams to make our people and Welcome better
- The ability to provide support for escalations and participate directly in complex sales situations and negotiations
- Collaborative abilities with Marketing, Customer Success and Product Management
- The ability to ensure high-quality customer experience
- Experience with selling to enterprise companies
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills, with the ability to establish credibility with executives
- Experience negotiating and navigating contracts and legal discussions
A day in the life:
- Coaching sales representatives to achieve their personal and professional development goals
- Collaborating with teams across Welcome to build infrastructure for a growing team and customer base
- Providing input on marketing and product priorities
- Creating and implementing processes and tools to reflect best practices
- Hiring people with the character and competency needed to deliver great customer experiences
- Managing team functions and rituals: stand-ups and 1:1s, coaching plans, team building activities, etc.
- Building upon our awesome, team-oriented culture
Our investment in you:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health insurance for full-time employees
- Fitness and internet reimbursements
- Top of the line Macbook Pro
- $2,000 home office and video conferencing budget (not including laptop)
- An incredible team with a great blend of hustle, productivity and a ton of fun
- Opportunity to work with some of tech’s best talent and to learn and grow
Welcome embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to diversifying our workforce, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status.
We are composed of a diverse group of entrepreneurs, dreamers and builders who believe that exceptional, high-quality experiences can seamlessly bring people together, invite collaboration, and provide a meaningful sense of belonging. If you align to these principles and have what it takes we’d love to hear from you.
Why you should join Welcome
Welcome is a virtual events platform specifically for high end, branded events. Using Welcome, a single person can create an experience that feels like an Apple Product Launch. If you think of virtual platforms (Zoom, Hopin, Google Meet) as real estate, we've created the first 5 star hotel in virtual real estate.