Customer Experience Specialist
About the role
Whatnot is a community marketplace where you can buy, sell, go live and geek out with collectors and other like-minded people. Whatnot is backed by some of the industry’s best venture capital investors, including Y Combinator, Scribble.vc, Liquid 2 Ventures, Operator Partners and Wonder Ventures.
About the Role
The Customer Experience team is responsible for driving the best possible user experience through process improvement, order management, and problem solving. As part of this team you will be tasked with doing anything possible to make sure our customers get the product they ordered as fast as possible. And if something went wrong ensuring the we are doing everything possible to make it right.
A hungry individual looking to jump start their career in a fast paced environment. Someone willing to take on any role or task, learn new skills and be a part of building a great company. A customer service mentality with passion to reach the best possible outcome.
- Interact with customer and seller with Customer first attitude ensuring a positive experience.
- Assess then resolve Customer and Seller issues utilizing a variety of systems, processes and technology.
- Research and investigate new products, listings, sellers and quality concerns.
- Work with other departments to research and resolve open questions.
- Collaborate with management to improve systems and supply chain efficiency.
- Efficiently work through a backlog of open issues and monitor performance of key operations.
- Make quick and financially sound decisions around inventory and customer satisfaction.
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism.
- Review key metrics and utilize data to make informed decisions.
- 4 year degree is a plus.1 - 5 years of experience in customer service, user experience or fulfillment.
- Positive Customer first attitude.
- Proactive problem-solver and process-improver.
- Experience with social media, parcel delivery, marketplace sellers, vendors, or fraud operations.
- Understanding of Ecommerce and Marketplace operations.
- Experience with Customer facing systems like Zendesk, Kustomer, or Intercom.
- Knowledge of Collectibles is a plus.
- Weekend Availibility.
- Desire to enhance your career.
Top-quality healthcare benefits, generous parental leave, unlimited vacation policy, lunch, internet & cell phone expensed, competitive salary.
Why you should join Whatnot
Whatnot is a community marketplace where you can buy, sell, go live and geek out with collectors and other like-minded people. Today’s online marketplaces are neither safe nor fun -- they’re full of counterfeits, and you shop by endlessly scrolling through listings. Whatnot verifies every item sold and provides a fun social shopping experience to enjoy with friends and community members.
Whatnot is backed by some of the industry’s best venture capital investors, including Y Combinator, Scribble.vc, Liquid 2 Ventures, Wonder Ventures & Andressan Horowitz