Whatnot is a community marketplace where you can buy, sell, go live and geek out with collectors and other like-minded people. Whatnot is backed by some of the industry’s best venture capital investors, including Y Combinator, Scribble.vc, Liquid 2 Ventures, Operator Partners and Wonder Ventures.
- Own full recruitment process including interview, feedback and offer process.
- Build a diverse pipeline of technical candidates using creative sourcing channels.
- Collaborate with teams to deeply understand their hiring needs and proactively translate that into a positive candidate and interviewer experience.
- Maintain data integrity and report recruiting metrics as needed.
- Build processes that will help the recruitment team scale its efforts for years to come.
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism.
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in an agency setting or high-growth tech environment.
- Experience working with engineering teams and hiring for technical roles, including but not limited to Full Stack, Backend, Frontend, Mobile, and more.
- Proven track record of hitting hiring goals and forming positive relationships with hiring managers.
- Experience coaching hiring managers and helping them develop strategic recruiting plans.
- Passion and understanding of technology as well as digital currency.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Top-quality healthcare benefits
- One month parental leave
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Expense lunch, internet & cell phone.
- Highly competitive compensation
- Generous Equity
Whatnot is a livestream shopping platform and marketplace where you can buy, sell, go live and geek out with collectors and other like-minded people.
We're focused on product categories that people are passionate about like Sports Cards, Pokemon Cards, NFTs, Sneakers and more.
Whatnot is the fastest growing marketplace ever in the United States and has raised $225M from YC, A16Z, Capital G and others.