The All-in-One Learning Platform
WorkRamp is the leading enterprise platform for corporate learning. We’re out to revolutionize the way people onboard, train, and get certified across the business. Top companies like Zoom, Box, and Reddit trust WorkRamp to deliver amazing learning experiences for their customers, partners, and employees.
🙌 Why WorkRamp?
- Recently raised a $40M Series C led by Salesforce Ventures, Slack Fund, and Susa Ventures
- JMP Securities Hot 100 Startups: The best privately held software companies 2022
#1 on Inc's 2021 Best Workplaces List for Startups
Fortune's Best Places to Work in the Bay Area 2021
Top 100 fastest-growing SaaS companies of 2020 by SaaS Mag
We're an experienced enterprise team with members that have been part of the early engineering function at SaaS companies, like Box and Mixpanel. We move extremely quickly and are constantly pushing each other to release early and often.
⚡️ Eng Team Highlights
- We are also an incredibly agile and fast-growing team. We're expecting to grow the PDE team by 2.5x in the next year, so the opportunities for growth are going to be endless. You will truly be able to carve out your own career path here, and be able to work for a leadership team that will truly support that growth by giving you projects and work to dedicate to your development.
🔧 What will I be doing?
Develop and test integrations between WorkRamp and 3rd party partners (see some of our integrations today: https://www.workramp.com/products/enterprise/integrations)Maintain)
Maintain and improve upon existing integrations
Manage deployment and migration of integration packages, e.g. Salesforce managed package
Work closely with Customer Success teams to address customer issues
Partner with Product and Design teams to plan and implement rich integrations
Our tech stack consists of:
Ruby on Rails
Webpacker, and ReactJS
RSpec, RuboCop, Brakeman
Deployed on AWS
💡 What skills do I need?
Strong desire to work at an early-stage startup
5+ years of industry experience building product quality software
Excellent understanding of APIs; experience integrating 3rd party APIs
Solid understanding of relational databases and transactions
Expert time-management and prioritization within a fast-paced environment
Effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams
Experience with Salesforce Apex and managed packages is a plus
Fully Remote - Work from anywhere in the US
Equity with annual refreshes
Full healthcare coverage
Stipend for remote work setup
Annual stipend for professional development
Half Day Fridays every other week
Quarterly Self Care Day & more
- This role can be based anywhere in the US or Canada
- At this time, WorkRamp does not sponsor work visas
WorkRamp is the leading enterprise platform for corporate learning. We’re out to revolutionize the way people onboard, train, and get certified across the business. Top companies like Brex, Box, and Reddit trust WorkRamp to deliver amazing learning experiences for their customers, partners, and employees.