Sales Development Representative (SDR) looking for Career Growth
About the role
We are an early-stage startup that is in rapid growth mode. We’re looking for a highly motivated Sales Development Representative (SDR) to help drive that growth! You’ll manage various aspects of our sales funnel and marketing. This is not your typical SDR role, as you’ll not only source leads but you’ll also help build and improve processes.
This is a role with opportunity for advancement based on performance as we scale our company and team, and will report to our Co-founder and Director of Growth. We are based in Seattle but we’re open to a remote position for the right individual.
- Consistently exceed monthly opportunity and revenue targets.
- Generate qualified opportunities by prospecting targeted accounts across channels daily (cold call, email, text, social, chat).
- Be the face of Worksphere. Respond to initial questions, handle objections and educate prospective clients on how Worksphere can help their companies manage their hybrid workplace.
- Stay up-to-date with Worksphere products, pricing model, and the competitive landscape.
- As needed, provide support to prospects and existing clients.
- Run product demonstrations with targeted prospects.
- Hand off warm leads to the account executives.
- Help develop and test strategic sales and marketing campaigns. Create content for marketing website and sales collateral.
- Continuously improve communication and automate processes within the Growth team.
You are a customer-obsessed people person, an effective communicator, and a team player. You thrive in a fast paced environment and love to continuously experiment and improve processes - you have a strong bias for action. You’re comfortable with the pace and ambiguity of early stage startups and are excited about building something from the ground up. You are competitive, always strive to exceed your targets, and want a role where there’s opportunity to grow.
- 1-3 years proven performance in a sales role
- 1+ year selling SAAS/software products and working at a startup
- BA/BS Degree. A plus if it’s in Communications, Marketing, Sales, Business or related field.
- Fluent in English with exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Able to write fast, well-written messages at a high volume
- Experience with CRM and prospecting tools (preferred: Hubspot, Apollo, Linkedin)
- Desire to build a career in sales or marketing
- Demonstrated outstanding attention to detail, ownership, and follow-through
- Consistent record of achieving individual and team metrics
More About Worksphere
The workplace is undergoing rapid transformation, and Worksphere is on a mission to become the operating system for hybrid workplaces where employees work from the office and from home. With our software employees can reserve desks, see who’s in office, and more easily coordinate in-person meetings, and companies can save money by right-sizing their offices. We’re backed by Y Combinator, and recently closed our seed round with Village Global, and other leading VCs (read about us in Geekwire).
- Healthcare (Medical/Dental) benefits
- Computer set up
- Competitive pay
- Flexible time off
- Paid sick leave
Why you should join Worksphere
Worksphere helps companies manage a hybrid workplace where employees work from the office and from home. We allow employees to reserve a desk, know who will be in office, and better coordinate in-person meetings.
We launched in January, and already have 8+ customers who employ 2,600 people.
Offices are undergoing massive transformation. In the next 6 months all companies will have to adapt. Worksphere makes it simple.
Learn more at worksphere.com