Podcast Producer at Wyndly
About the role
Wyndly is hiring a podcast producer to assist in the creation, publication, and promotion of podcasts:
- All Schemes Considered, a podcast about the early steps of founding a company, hosted by Aakash Shah. Publishing two episodes a month
What you'll do:
- Pitch ideas, guests and narratives
- Book guests and facilitate their appearance on shows
- Manage recording sessions with hosts and guests, including setting up remote connections
- Edit recordings and produce professional-quality audio podcasts with a sharp editorial sense
- Post podcasts and show pages to publication channels
- Create promotional material to share on social media
- Meet production deadlines for each episode
- Demonstrate excellent attention to details
- Become comfortable in the following software: Descript, Squarespace, Youtube, Calendly, Anchor, and Canva
What you've done before
- Some in podcasting, broadcasting, and / or audio production -- could be a hobby!
- Demonstrated ability to work quickly and efficiently. Ability to handle more than one assignment at a time; ability to prioritize, anticipate and communicate effectively
You'll like this role if:
- You are proactive and a problem solver: you like a puzzle and figuring out how to piece it together
- You are ambitious and collaborative: you have a creative spirit that thrives in hearing new ideas and how to make it happen / make it better
- You seek out opportunities to gain new skills
- You have a sense of humor, generous spirit and willingness to collaborate and ability to work independently
Does this sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you!
Send an email to aakash at wyndly.com with your resume and a little bit about your interests, your background, and what makes you you. Also, answer the following questions:
- What's an interesting fact you've learned recently?
- What's your favorite app and why?
- Why are you interested in startups?
- How do you stay up to date on news regarding business, economics, and startups?
Why you should join Wyndly
What is Wyndly?
Wyndly (YC W21) fixes allergies by training patients' bodies to ignore their allergy triggers. Frustrated allergy suffers come to us when they no longer want to deal with pills and sprays. We diagnose the patient’s unique allergy profile and create a personalized treatment plan to give the patient lifelong allergy relief. Specifically, Wyndly is increasing access to sublingual immunotherapy (SLIT) for allergy care. For our patients, we're combining the convenience of telehealth and direct-to-consumer care with an exceptional patient experience that never loses the context of care.
Wyndly represents an opportunity to change allergy care forever. With 60 million Americans suffering from allergies today, and with this number doubling over the coming years, there's simply an incredible need for the convenient care Wyndly provides.
You can read more about us in Techcrunch.
The Wyndly Model
At Wyndly, we believe that better connections lead to better care, and we’re committed to making both happen at every step of the patient journey. Our allergy practice allows our patients to work with expert providers to develop personalized treatment plans for long-term allergy relief using clinically proven therapies. From a patient’s initial consultation to their final treatment delivery, we want the Wyndly experience to be a breath of fresh air for allergy sufferers – truly effective allergy relief, simply and efficiently delivered.
Once we've conquered allergies, we're transforming the care model for every chronic condition. While transactional care for purchasing pills has flourished in telehealth, no one has gone after chronic care. Patients with chronic conditions are shuffled between providers, insurance, and more -- and they never feel heard. These patients deserve better, and we're going to give it to them. Wyndly is starting with allergies, but we'll expand into asthma, sleep apnea, and other conditions in the near future.
Compassion: We approach all our patients and partners with an open mind and a genuine desire to be of service.
Focus: We do a few things very well, and are always clear about our boundaries and direction of travel.
Courage: We embrace ambiguity and discomfort because we know that’s how we grow.
Progress: We make something better every single day.
It boils down to empathy and forward momentum in everything we do.
Wyndly is proudly backed by Y Combinator and a leading group of angel investors and VCs. The founders are Dr. Manan Shah (Chief Medical Officer), an ear-nose-and-throat surgeon who’s a leading practitioner of telehealth in his specialty, and his cousin Aakash Shah (CEO), who led growth engineering at SparkGift (acquired by Stockpile in 2016) and Parse.ly (acquired by Automattic in 2021).