Sales Development Representative at XIX.ai
About the role
At XIX.ai, Inc., we believe that Identity is one of the foundational pieces of web infrastructure. Identity today is broken: credential-based authentication is easily compromisable, enables fraud, data breaches, account takeovers, and allows bad actors to compromise trust and safety of online platforms and marketplaces. Our mission is to make any interaction between people and systems on the internet safe and secure.
To accomplish our mission, we build Entry- biometric identity provider that enables anyone to use their real identities online. Entry lets users securely authenticate by face on any device with a webcam and internet connection, confirm and verify their identities while being in full control of their data, privacy, and access control.
Entry helps businesses, marketplaces, and platforms to verify the identities of their users with confidence, establish trust, reduce losses from fraud, and prevent account takeovers.
We have a unique opportunity to build and shape this foundational piece of the internet infrastructure, make any interaction safe and secure for end-users and organizations and enable the next generation of online businesses to build products using the first of its kind system of record of verifiable identities.
Proudly backed by Y Combinator, Cabra.vc, Base.Ventures, Two Bear Capital, and other exceptional angel investors.
Sales Development Representative
As Sales Development Representative you will drive the growth engine and own the top of the funnel activity to build XIX's sales pipeline. We are looking for a hungry, smart, persistent, and energetic teammate to join our team.
- Own top of the funnel activity
- Identify high-potential businesses, verticals, and markets, and develop and execute outbound strategies to bring them to XIX.
- Develop and lead outbound campaigns from idea-generation through to discovery calls
- Launch and test new outbound lead generation channels and determine how best to scale them
- Develop and codify best practices and sales workflows for scaled and bespoke interactions with prospects
- Track activity in CRM
We are looking for someone with:
- 2-3 years of experience in SMB/Mid-Market/ Enterprise
- Proven track record of generating TOFU activity
- Self-organized and meticulous in tracking their own work
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
XIX.ai, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you should join XIX.ai
We’re a team of engineers, technologist and machine learning experts, working together to build products people love using the latest advancements in computer vision. We invent, design and productize new technology, in order to accelerate the adoption of the latest research. Simply put, we love building stuff while avoiding the trap of being a research lab.