Account Executive at XIX.ai
About the role
At XIX.ai, Inc., we believe that Identity is one of the foundational pieces of web infrastructure. Identity today is broken: credential-based authentication is easily compromisable, enables fraud, data breaches, account takeovers, and allows bad actors to compromise trust and safety of online platforms and marketplaces. Our mission is to make any interaction between people and systems on the internet safe and secure.
To accomplish our mission, we build Entry- biometric identity provider that enables anyone to use their real identities online. Entry lets users securely authenticate by face on any device with a webcam and internet connection, confirm and verify their identities while being in full control of their data, privacy, and access control.
Entry helps businesses, marketplaces, and platforms to verify the identities of their users with confidence, establish trust, reduce losses from fraud, and prevent account takeovers.
We have a unique opportunity to build and shape this foundational piece of the internet infrastructure, make any interaction safe and secure for end-users and organizations and enable the next generation of online businesses to build products using the first of its kind system of record of verifiable identities.
Proudly backed by Y Combinator, Cabra.vc, Base.Ventures, Two Bear Capital, and other exceptional angel investors.
As an account executive, you have a proven track record of success in your past roles and experiences. You are capable of prospecting and independently leading a sales cycle from start to finish. You have experience working with mid-market and enterprise companies and are capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including the C-Suite.
You have an in-depth understanding of the buyer journey, ICP, and DM process. You are naturally analytical and enjoy digging into business models and helping customers quantify their investment decisions.
- Will your own prospecting
- Develop outbound strategies to create and nurture opportunities
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close for upper middle market and enterprise companies
- Develop relationships with executive stakeholders at new and existing clients
- Develop account plans for winning and expanding business with middle market and enterprise companies
- Work with company leaders from multiple functions
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process
An ideal candidate is someone who has:
- 4+ years of experience with a proven track record of hitting and outperforming quotas
- Strong skills with sales toolkit (SFDC), meticulous with tracking and measuring the pipeline
- Strong qualification skills and abilities to identity pains and needs of prospects
- Ability to develop and execute account plans spanning multiple business units across complex organizations
- Strong presentation skills with multiple stakeholders
XIX.ai, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you should join XIX.ai
We’re a team of engineers, technologist and machine learning experts, working together to build products people love using the latest advancements in computer vision. We invent, design and productize new technology, in order to accelerate the adoption of the latest research. Simply put, we love building stuff while avoiding the trap of being a research lab.