Swiss Army Knife at Zeal (formerly Puzzl)
About the role
You'll have a front row seat to executive level decisions at Puzzl. You should be prepared to take on a variety of roles where needed, including: sales, operations, customer success, marketing, finance, and legal. You are a smart, ambitious generalist ready to tackle anything deemed crucial to the success of the company. We're not too concerned with the title of the position. Whether you want to be called an Operations Associate, a Chief of Staff, Go-To-Market Specialist or a Business Generalist, that's fine - the main point is you're ready to take on a variety of challenges and deliver results.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ yrs. of professional experience.
- Highly ambitious - there's always more that you can be doing.
- A Swiss army knife, comfortable taking on responsibilities in every aspect of the business.
- Ability to move at speeds normal people would find impossible.
- Ability to problem solve in areas without prior experience.
- Comfortable with financials (you don't need to be a finance pro but should be able to read a spreadsheet).
- Humble - there is no task too small for you.
- You respect and honor people from all walks of life.
- Based in SF
- Manage and coordinate highly cross-functional initiatives; lead special projects.
- Identify go to market opportunities, reach out to potential customers, close deals.
- Support our launched partners to ensure their success, acting as an external consultant / growth team for them. We work with some of the most influential figures in tech, you'll be expected to provide excellent service and strategic input to help them succeed on Puzzl.
- Work directly with our CEO to leverage the broader Puzzl network of advisors and investors to unlock high ROI projects.
Why you should join Zeal (formerly Puzzl)
We are a modern, embedded payroll provider that helps empower companies to build their own unique payroll service. On top of our easy-to-use payroll API we are pioneering an all inclusive tax engine to democratize a broken and cumbersome process providing accessibility to small, medium and large businesses and helping Americans get paid.
Backed by over $14 million in funding by top investors such as Y Combinator, Spark Capital (Marqeta, Coinbase, Affirm) and Robinhood's Founder; Vlad Tenev, we are projected to be a forerunner in embedded payroll with an industry amassing billions of dollars in untapped revenue.
Our mission is to empower companies to become their own fin-tech company using our simple, seamless and forward thinking payroll technology and we'd love to learn more about you and how you could be a fit for our growing team here in San Francisco!