Zentail's mission is to make e-commerce simple. We are the #1 listing automation platform in the world. Brands use our software to centrally manage product information, listings, inventory, pricing, orders and fulfillment on major online shopping sites including Amazon, Google, Facebook, Walmart, eBay, Newegg, Shopify and BigCommerce.
In order to achieve our mission to make e-commerce simple, we need to clearly communicate our value prop to the world, increase our software adoption and deliver on our promises.
As the Director of Growth Marketing, you will be the primary leader in communicating our brand, value, vision and mission to the world. You have a strong ability to build a clear, powerful message and an obsession with measuring and delivering results.
- Report directly to the CEO
- Lead the Marketing department
- Rapid experimentation of new acquisition channels
- Measure of every part of the conversion funnel
- Wind down what isn't working and spin up new exciting ideas
- Scale up working acquisition channels
- Communicate our value clearly to the market with powerful storytelling
- Leadership for your department and the broader organization
- World-class communication skills; the ability to craft a powerful message with extreme brevity
- Obsession with measuring and experimentation
- Positive attitude
- Strong time management skills
- Process-oriented mindset
- Resourceful with strong problem-solving capabilities
- Strong team working and team-building skills
- Magnify the performance and results of people working closely with you
- The ability to roll up your sleeves and get things done
Compensation and Benefits
- .25% - .6% equity
- Full Health Benefits
- 401k plan with company matching
- Weekly company lunches and Monday morning bagels
- Quarterly team events
- Flexible paid time off
- Unlimited snacks, coffee, and sparkling water to keep you energized
- Choice of Mac or PC, as well as a standing desk
- The office is centrally located between Baltimore and Washington DC for easy commuting
- A rare chance to make an immediate impact on a fast-growing technology company
What makes us different
- We're a diverse team with complementary talents
- We always have fun, even in times of stress
- We care deeply about each other's success
- We empower growth through autonomy
- Our software platform is best-in-class
- Our pace of growth and innovation is unrivaled
- Our standard for customer service leads our industry
- We're aggressively expanding our business to fuel the growth of the retailers who use our software
Our company values
- We are committed to the mission. We don’t chase shiny objects or quick wins. We stay focused on the best path for our customers, even as e-commerce changes.
- We stand by our word. We act with integrity and honesty, never shying away from hard conversations and decisions with each other or with our customers.
- We innovate simplicity. We believe that the simplest solutions are often the best. If it’s difficult to use, we don’t promote it.
- We are curious explorers. We are insatiably curious and constantly push the boundaries of what’s possible. We fail fast, learn faster—all in the name of serving our customers.
- We are one team. Everyone has a voice on our team. We celebrate our unique POVs, while always remaining respectful and supportive of one another.