Account Executive (1st Sales Hire)
About the role
This is a unique opportunity as the first sales hire. You'll be on the ground floor building a repeatable, scalable sales process to power the next millions in revenue and up-leveling your role & responsibilities within the company.
This is a highly entrepreneurial sales role where you'll be working directly with the CEO to prospect, follow-up, demo and, after a training period, close prospects as well as manage the pipeline end-to-end.
What you'll be doing:
- Creating outbound sales campaigns to generate net new business for Zynq
- Researching prospects which fit Zynq's target profile
- Reaching out to prospects via personalized emails, LinkedIn and cold calls
- Keeping prospects warm by regularly following-up and adding value
- Managing and updating Zynq's CRM
- Speaking with prospects about the product and guiding them through the buying (sales) process
- Forecasting and hitting monthly quotas by closing new business
- Helping develop Zynq's sales structure & strategy
- Have some previous sales experience in a SaaS start-up (e.g. as an SDR)
- Have hit or exceeded quota in your most recent sales role for more than 3 months running
- Are an excellent listener & natural empathizer
- Pride yourself in your superb communication skills (written & spoken)
- Like to move fast working with a team of smart, ambitious peers
- Are looking to join a rocket-ship right before take-off
The best candidates don't always fit the mold -- so feel free to apply if you feel you were born ready for this role.
Zynq is assembled in San Francisco, but we encourage -- and pioneer -- a hybrid workforce anywhere in the US.
Why you should join Zynq
Who We Are
Zynq makes company offices smart with an all-in-one workspace management platform that redefines the relationship between people x space x time.
Companies using Zynq can fully embrace the Hybrid Office, giving employees a quick way to find the best time and space to collaborate, meet with guests, and much more.
Founded by ex-Googlers, we're backed by some of Silicon Valley's leading investors and our customers include top brands across many industries (like the LA Dodgers, Giorgio Armani, Estée Lauder and many more).
- Hybrid work style - choose where & when to work (subject to customer availability/timezone)
- Generous health insurance for US employees & their families
- Flexible PTO including pa/ma-ternity leave