Tranch enables SaaS and Service providers to get paid upfront while offering their customers payment flexibility. Customers can spread invoices from $10k to $250k over 3 to 12 months.
tranch.com - launch video
As startup execs, we dreaded large invoices
Philip’s time as a scale up CFO taught us
- Payment options are inflexible for crucial SaaS tools and professional services.
- Monthly repayments required lengthy negotiation and often a 20%+ premium.
- Large invoices are usually offline, email based journeys.
Payment options for the big stuff suck
- SaaS companies want recurring revenue upfront and Services have limited cash flow to defer payments. Customers want to spread large invoices. It’s always a negotiation.
- SaaS companies & Services can’t offer credit (risk, regulation, etc).
- Credit cards don’t work for larger items:
- SaaS companies and Services won’t accept them due to high fees
- They provide only short term improvement to a buyer’s cashflow
Collect revenue now & offer flexibility to your customers
- Using a Pay with tranch checkout, businesses can offer flexible terms for SaaS tools & Services - up to $250k - over 3 to 12 months.
- Businesses can use their tranch account to fund other large invoices with other suppliers (even those not on our platform).
- We handle the complexity: underwriting, payments, collections and regulatory obligations.
You increase your revenue, reduce churn and collect payment upfront.
We’ve now expanded to the US - sign up at tranch.com and see what you could Pay with tranch.
Want to offer Pay with tranch to your customers? No code required - sign up at tranch.com/suppliers