Software Engineer - fullstack at arketa
About the role
What we're looking for
Sutra is seeking a talented individual who is truly a self-starter. You'll join the founding team and be a part of all major technical decisions. You're comfortable building new systems from the ground up during a period of hyper-growth.
- Help lead the design, architecture, and execution of everything from front to back
- Advance our back-end architecture and stay one step ahead of growth
- Take technical ownership of features and move the product forward
- Partner closely with the product team to consistently move the needle
- Present cross-team launches and updates at company-wide checkins
- Ship. You like to get things done.
- 5+ years experience as a problem solver
- High level of expertise in React.Js (React, Redux, CSS/SASS, HTML, Typescript)
- Expert in building and scaling NoSQL databases
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven record of shipping features on time and on budget
- Organized, self-sufficient and a go-getter
- Weekly workouts with the team
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO / sick leave
- Annual company retreat
Why you should join arketa
arketa is shaping the future of the fitness + wellness industry.
We make it easier than ever for fitness professionals to start, run and scale their own businesses. Our platform allows fitness entrepreneurs to host classes and events, monetize on-demand content, and build community-driven courses from their own website. Arketa takes out the heavy lifting so leaders can focus on what they do best: teaching and connecting with their community.
The future of wellness has more voices in the space who bring inclusion, diversity and creativity to movement, so working out is a better experience than ever before.
We're looking for talented team members looking to create the future with us.