Atlas is redefining the luxury spending experience with a members-only, no-limit charge card. An Atlas card membership unlocks access to coveted experiences including the most in-demand restaurant reservations and last-minute luxury hotel booking.
We are looking for a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Founding Member Advisor. You will be the face of Atlas as you make the membership benefits come to life for our invite-only members who are high-performing, high-earning founders and established creatives who require a high-touch, personalized experience.
How You Will Contribute
- Serve as the primary point of contact for our Members throughout their Atlas journey as you manage their accounts and answer any and all questions related to benefits, rewards, billing, and their card and mobile app.
- Deliver exceptional customer service via video call, email, text and phone.
- Research and build Member profiles to tailor onboarding calls, 1:1 video sessions, and personalized experiences to provide a unique Atlas journey for each Member.
- Be the Member’s fearless advocate to unblock any internal/external threat to delivering an unparalleled member experience.
- Deeply understand the Atlas product and our Member’s needs to proactively identify opportunities to enhance the member experience and collaborate with cross-functional teams, including operations, design, and engineering, to ensure seamless member experiences.
- Use multiple tools to manage the Member’s account and effectively communicate through all customer channels.
- 3+ years of client services/relations in high-touch financial services, luxury retail, dining, travel, hotel, or concierge working with high-value clients to provide remarkable experiences.
- A long-term resident of NYC, Los Angeles, Miami, or San Francisco.
- Access to a private workspace that provides a quiet and undistracted environment for video and phone calls.
- Excellent communicator with adaptive listening skills that can tailor the message to the audience.
- Excels at developing creative solutions to complex problems in order to unlock the impossible for our members.
- Ability to properly prioritize against competing needs.
- Familiarity with Zendesk or other SaaS communication platforms
- Experience leading customer-facing video calls via Zoom/Google Meet
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer service and building lasting relationships with our members.
- Excited about the prospect of re-imagining the card membership experience with the opportunity to engage with a community of ambitious Members and co-workers.
- Thrives working independently within ambiguity, in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated and ambitious.
- Enjoys the challenge of making the impossible happen.
- Deep empathy - you can easily connect with others and understand their needs and implement their feedback.
- Energetic, flexible, confident, and collaborative attitude.
- Opportunity to be an integral part of a brand that is creating a new standard of financial services and lifestyle membership — entering the ground floor of a fast-growing, category-defining company.
- Competitive salary, stock options, and 401K.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance).
- Generous vacation policy and paid company holidays.
- Complimentary Atlas Membership