Every woman is looking for the perfect fit. We’re looking for an SEO expert to make Binks their #1 Google search result. If you know how to get us there, we’d love to have you on our team.
You’ll work closely on both on-page and off-page SEO, and have a team of content writers supporting you.
This is an individual contributor role and is remote.
What you’ll do:
- Recommend ways / identify new opportunities to make our website SEO friendly to drive more organic traffic
- Conduct a keyword research exercise to identify relevant ones for our brand; develop a strategy to target -keywords & monitor them every month
- Work closely with the content team on blog themes and frameworks to deliver excellent SEO results
- Implement link-building initiatives and suggest compelling ways to increase backlinks (paid & organic)
- Optimise website pages to improve SERP ranking
- Chalk out your approach and best practices to leverage our Google My Business presence.
- Tap into local SEO techniques and create playbooks for new city launches
- Share recommendations on Video SEO
- Work towards getting Binks featured on Chrome / Google Discover / News
- Leverage SEO tools such as SEMRush, DemandJump impactfully to derive keyword insights and content recommendations
Measure MoM SEO performance and present your findings and way forward in a thoughtful way
- 2-4 years of experience in this space
- Understanding of web analytics tools
- Understanding of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- The ability to prioritise and plan key SEO-focused projects that’ll deliver high-impact results
- Expertise in using keyword research tools such as Google Keyword Planner, SEM Rush & keep a tab of innovative SEO tools
- Basic understanding of analytic tools such as CleverTap, Google Analytics, Google Trends (a plus)
- Knowledge of HTTP protocols, server responses, browser requests, cookies, FTP, SFTP, SVN
- A self-starter with an autonomous style of working
- Able to think of SEO keeping customer perspectives and user journey in mind
- Meticulous about monitoring trackers and bringing back actionable insights to the team
- Curious; you keep yourself updated on the latest in Google’s algorithm and enjoy research and learning