Join our early-stage, growing engineering team and help drive our mission to use AI to democratize the world of Governance, Risk, and Compliance. This is a perfect opportunity for people who love ownership and business impact with ample room to grow into a leader. You will get to work on everything from the web dashboard to the AI jobs that enable Blee’s automated marketing compliance analysis!
We are bringing to life our vision of helping creatives go faster to market by removing the barriers of compliance and legal reviews. We are taking workflows that typically run on Slack, emails, and spreadsheets and building AI powered software to make it easier for fast-moving companies to meet governance requirements and regulations.
Role and Responsibilities
- Help design and build Blee’s AI-driven compliance tools from the ground up!
- Identify and drive project deliverables by leading the growing engineering team and collaborating with product/design
- Work directly with customers to understand and solve their needs and deploy these solutions into start-up and enterprise environments
- Help optimize the team’s usage of AI providers like OpenAI to enable per-risk customization for each customer
- Own end-to-end development and deployment of business-critical features, including (but not limited to) database design, backend development, API integrations, security, monitoring, and alerting
- Continuously enhance your skills and share your expertise to improve Blee's engineering standards
- 5+ years of experience designing and building, and shipping software applications to external and internal users
- A problem solver with a passion for improving engineering efficiency
- Enjoy being a generalist working on the front-end, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users both internally and externally
- Experience building customer-facing ML/AI applications
- Proven ability to stitch together many different services and processes even if you have not worked with them before
- A team player who takes ownership and has a long-term mindset
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Fully paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Free access to OneMedical
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-sponsored 401k
- Unlimited PTO (with mandatory 15 days off)
- Financial support for work-adjacent learning opportunities