Sr Software Engineer (React Native/React JS)
About the role
Bot MD is a Y Combinator funded startup with the mission of Empowering Doctors around the world. We believe that providing doctors with quick and reliable access to clinical information and helping to simplify clinical workflow are essential to improving the quality of patient care. This is a significant need especially in large and underserved emerging markets.
At Bot MD, we build products that delight clinical users. We are looking for an amazing React Native/React JS Engineer to join our growing team. We love engineers who are scrappy with a rebellious streak in them, and who are hungry to create impact in helping us scale our product platforms to reach millions of users globally.
In this role, you will partner alongside our CTO and Frontend Development team to design and build our iOS and Web platform for scale across the region and the world. You will tackle issues of scale, reliability and security to deliver a delightful and simple user experience to doctors around the world. If you love coding and want to help us change the world, please come talk to us at email@example.com
- Help lead and scale our Bot MD platforms globally
- Write clean, awesome and bug free code (React JS, HTML5 and CSS)
- Work with our Android engineers to write flexible and extendable code
- 5+ years of experience in developing responsive web and mobile applications
- In-depth understanding of iOS and the quirks of using React Native on iOS
- Understanding of patterns used for developing web applications
- Experience using REST APIs and web sockets
- Experience with version control systems
- Great communication skills and a good team player
- Never-ending desire to self-educate on the latest list of web technologies like React, HTML, CSS, JS frameworks
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
Why you should join Bot MD
Bot MD is an A.I assistant for doctors. Our company's mission is to Empower Doctors around the world. Bot MD can be trained on any type of hospital content to provide instant answers to clinical questions.