Central London • hybrid remote
Competitive Salary (+ EMI options) • full-time, permanent
What we do at CoLoop
AI copilot for qualitative research
- Consumer insights remain today one of the most important tools to truly understand behaviours that drive engagement with a brand, product or service.
- From leading businesses to political parties deep qualitative research is key to solving some of the most complex strategic challenges
- At CoLoop we are building the AI copilot for qualitative research, think heavily specialised ChatGPT that helps research and strategy consultancies produce decks and reports in 70% less time.
- 5-7 years experience with Typescript, Python, and React.
- Proven experience developing at least one project using generative AI technologies.
- Interest and ability to develop applications of generative AI.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Previous experience architecting and implementing complex systems across the stack, e.g. payments infrastructure, robust processing workflows, realtime applications, etc.
- Knowledge about industry best practices around devops, gitops, testing, and code quality.
About the job
As part of our small, cross-functional team, your contributions will be highly valued and have a huge and immediate impact on our product. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including artificial intelligence, natural language processing, information retrieval, collaborative tools, UI/UX design, security and more. As we continue to grow and push our technology ahead, we need our engineers to be adaptable, show leadership qualities, and be eager to take on new issues across the full stack.
What is it like working at CoLoop?
- We are a small and highly collaborative company.
- We face new challenges frequently and adapt quickly to learn on the job and solve them.
- We are hard working; evidence driven and thoroughly enjoy coming to work on a Monday morning.
- While working here we want everyone to develop curiosity, passion and pride for your craft
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve our product
- Manage priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Identify ways for improving our software architecture and infrastructure.
- Active involvement in and real influence on shaping product direction.
- CoLoop is looking for engineers who exhibit a high degree of ownership and autonomy; enjoy a steep learning curve and are able to ship and iterate quickly.
- Our interview process aims to find engineers of this description who will thrive and enjoy working at CoLoop.
Outline of interview process (~1-2 weeks from first contact)
- Informal Phone Call
- Technical Screen (~2H)
- System design task (20 min)
- Product thinking task (20 min)
- Implementation task (1H)
- Debugging task (20 min)
- Interview & Team Meet (~30 min)