We're looking for a great junior teammate that is willing to dive in, work hard, and learn. The main skills for this role are Social Media Marketing and Content Creation. We're looking for someone who loves gaming and is a great social media and YouTube content creator seeking to demonstrate their ability to drive traffic and engagement. You will create high volumes of video, image, copy, and other content for social media, post to and manage official brand accounts, and manage a growing and active Discord community.
You will be:
- Creating, scheduling, and publishing high-quality, engaging content across various online platforms (including social media, website, blogs, and forums) to increase game visibility and player engagement.
- Planning and executing game-related events, promotions, and campaigns.
- Tracking, analyzing, and reporting on campaign performance and player behavior data to provide insights.
- Working with the design team to create appealing visual assets for marketing, including banners, social media posts, and email marketing graphics.
- Participating in community management, such as interacting with players on social media platforms, forums, and in-game.
You should take this job if you are:
- Passionate about playing games and growing social media accounts.
- Want to demonstrate your ability to positively steer brand recognition, drive traffic and engagement, analyze trends in data, and propose opportunities to a fast-paced team.
- Want to have a visible and critical impact on a weekly basis.
- Enjoy minimal process, and being responsible for deciding what you create every week.
- Enjoy collaborating with other hard-working teammates.
- Portfolio demonstrates content creation and dissemination skills.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Game Development, or a related field.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop/Canva and Premiere/Veedio/video editors.
- A deep understanding of and passion for MMOs, building games, and social games.
- Proficiency in social media platforms and content posting strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with digital marketing tools and platforms. (Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of graphic design and video editor software (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc) is a plus.
- Experience in discord community management or customer service is a plus.
- Strong organizational and research skills to perform general administrative tasks efficiently.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes and any relevant work samples / portfolio links.
DreamWorld is the massive digital world where everyone creates together. Think Minecraft or Roblox, except one immersive social world.
Here's a video of our current gameplay:
Look at the software that has fundamentally changed how people live: Search (Google), Social Networks (Facebook), Ecommerce (Amazon). Now think of what will come in the next 25. One of these monumental shifts will be the pervasiveness of the Digital World, and it is our goal to create it.
We believe this Digital World will rise out of the medium that's had the seeds of it for a while, Gaming. So, we are building a massive Sandbox MMO, with the game focused on User Creation and Socializing. You can think of our initial goal as creating a successor to Minecraft and World of Warcraft.