Mid-market/Enterprise Senior Account Executive
About the role
We're looking for an enthusiastic sales professional to join our team! Our product enables teams to build custom dashboards with a no-code interface, saving them months of engineering time. While we continue bolstering our product features, we're looking to expand to new markets. As our first sales team hire, you will join our mission on the ground floor and be integral in defining our structure and processes while we scale our sales department.
As an Account Executive/Sales Development Representative at Explo:
- You will own the full sales cycle — from sourcing prospective customers to closing deals.
- You will develop and execute sales strategies, constantly evaluating its efficiency and recalibrating as necessary.
- You will be expected to develop an intimate understanding of our product and its place in the industry.
- You will be responsible for reporting client feedback internally — your research will help define our product roadmap and go-to-market strategy.
- You will develop a strong rapport with all departments — closely working with the Founding Team as our customer base and sales department grows.
- You will have the ownership and responsibility to take charge and accelerate your career that comes with a scaling company.
- You’re a sales professional with 3+ years of experience (experience selling software in the data/analytics space is a plus).
- You are comfortable with the outbound motion and a strong desire to refine its process.
- You're ready to become an immediate individual contributor in a team of passionate professionals with the flexibility to evolve your role as our product and team grow.
- You’re eager to spearhead the development of a sales department in a fast-paced and motivated startup environment.
We are a YCombinator backed startup with over $2.5M funded. While many of us are based in SF and NYC (with plans of co-working spaces post-pandemic), we operate fully remotely. We offer competitive cash compensation, meaningful equity, full benefits, and much more.
Why you should join Explo
Our mission is to empower everyone to responsibly solve problems with data.
After working at companies such as Palantir and McKinsey and working with customers struggling with data problems, we discovered companies need to expose data and analytics to their own customers.
Not only do companies themselves want to analyze and utilize the data they collect, but more and more, their customers want access to that same data. Current embedded analytics tools require immense setup costs and aren't designed specifically for customer-facing analytics. Explo is the easiest way to set up your customer-facing dashboards and share reports and data with your customers.