Firezone secures remote access to networks and applications for organizations of all sizes around the world. We’re building a next-generation, open-source network security platform that leverages new tech like WireGuard and eBPF to provide a run-anywhere firewall for the work-anywhere era.
We’re backed by world-class investors such as Y Combinator, 1984 Ventures, Uncorrelated Ventures, Gaingels, Amino Capital, and many notable angel investors.
- Remote-first work with the option to work locally out of our Mountain View office if you’re in the Bay Area. We attend conferences and hold fun off-sites, so you’ll still get the chance to meet everyone on the team if you work remotely.
- Regular team off-sites (our last one was in Santa Rosa, California).
- Flexible budget for your ideal workspace setup. Whether it’s a custom-built beefy Linux desktop or an Apple-powered mobile workstation — build your dream battlestation to get your work done! Use whatever gear suits you best.
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision plans.
- Flexible work hours and paid vacation.
- $100/month stipend to support open source.