As the Enterprise Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving sales and growth in your region. This person is someone who thrives on achieving sales targets, loves engaging with prospective customers, delivering value to the customers and has a knack for building and nurturing lasting relationships with customers.
This is a remote position, based in India, strong preference to Mumbai.
What You Will Work On
- Be the face of FlutterFlow for leading enterprises within your territory.
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients and industry partners.
- Identify opportunities for growth, build and nurture a healthy pipeline and drive strategies to convert these opportunities into solutions for customers and revenue for FlutterFlow.
- Work closely with the FlutterFlow partners & Google Cloud account teams in India and manage the sales engagement throughout the sales cycle.
- Collaborate closely with your technical counterparts to help your customers accelerate their digital transformation journey.
- Deliver the revenue targets and drive business growth in your territory.
Who You Are
- 6+ years of experience in the enterprise sales role, preferably within the tech industry.
- You are obsessed with bringing value to your customers and have very strong relationships with leading enterprises in India.
- You are passionate about working in a hyper-growth environment of a startup and love to operate with ownership.
- Strong understanding of the APAC market and business culture.
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets and growing market share.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- You enjoy building and nurturing lasting relationships at all levels.
- You have a technical bent of mind and enjoy technical conversations.
- You are highly organized, energetic, driven, and can manage competing priorities.
- You are familiar with FlutterFlow and its features.
- You have a degree in computer science.
- You have a background in sales consulting, technical background, or both.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in selling SaaS products.
- Have worked with one or more of the hyperscaler cloud service providers (Google, AWS, Microsoft)
- Remote first team.
- Generous salary and equity package
*PTO & Sick Leave
*Paternity & Maternity Leave
We're building a visual application development platform with the goal of dramatically improving the time to market and quality of digital experiences for our customers. FlutterFlow helps companies improve developer efficiency, accelerate project timelines, and reduce costs for large-scale business applications. Our customers include some of the largest banking, consulting, telecom, and manufacturing companies in the world.
We have more than 950k users in more than 200 countries worldwide.
We’re a remote first team, with a headquarters in the San Francisco Bay Area.