Modern IT Documentation Software
Hudu is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our core team to assist in design, testing, and implementing various software applications. You will help build our billing infrastructure that supports self-hosted and cloud-hosted environments and assist in building our core infrastructure and service through all stages and all areas of software development as well as performance evaluation, code review, and architecture design.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Writing/testing code for back-end operations, writing, testing and optimizing code for front-end operations, monitoring architecture performance, troubleshooting and resolving issues.
• Design, build, test and maintain scalable technology solutions to meet business needs.
• Act as a subject matter expert for Software Developers and Engineers.
• Collaborate with UX design and product management teams to brainstorm new and existing requirements
• Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
• Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
• Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
• Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer • Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program.
• Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs.
Pay: $80,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
401(k) matching Health savings account (QSEHRA) Paid time off Flexible schedule
Work Location: Remote
Hudu is a documentation software platform for IT professionals. The platform simplifies onboarding, training, and employee/customer retention for tens of thousands of users across the globe.