As an Account Executive at Jiga, your main focus will be building relationships and selling to clients in the mechanical manufacturing industry. You'll play a key role in driving our business growth and market presence.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Jiga's offerings and how they can benefit potential clients in the manufacturing industry.
- Cultivate and manage relationships with key stakeholders within our target customer segment.
- Drive the full sales cycle from initial contact to closing deals.
- Support and consult clients about their manufacturing needs.
- Collaborate with the team to understand customer requirements, providing feedback and insight to help shape our product and service offerings.
- Maintain accurate and detailed client records using CRM tools.
- Meet and exceed sales targets, demonstrating consistent progress towards objectives.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure customer success and satisfaction.
- Execute personalized outreach through LinkedIn and emails to prospective customers.
- Explore methods to provide additional value to your existing and prospective customer network.
- Conduct comprehensive research on potential customers to identify and capitalize on business opportunities.
- Attend industry events to foster networking and build meaningful connections.
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or in similar sales, business development roles.
- Deep technical expertise in manufacturing, specifically in areas of design for manufacturing and custom manufacturing technologies like CNC Machining and Injection Molding.
- Experience in a start-up environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated and ambitious, with a proven ability to manage multiple tasks and deliver results.
- Tech-savvy, with experience using CRM tools and other digital workspaces like Slack, Google Suite, Notion, and Loom.
- A positive attitude, empathy, high energy, and the ability to work well in a team setting.
- Established and extensive network within the industry.
You should apply if
- You have a passion for sales and the ability to build strong relationships with clients.
- You are not afraid to take initiative, make mistakes, and constantly learn and improve.
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced start-up environment.
- You are self-motivated and driven to exceed sales targets.
- You have deep technical expertise in the manufacturing industry and can consult and guide clients to meet their unique manufacturing needs.
- You’re comfortable working asynchronously and remotely in a digital workspace.
- Social media/marketing orientation
- Procurement industry knowledge
You should apply if:
Jiga is on a mission to help companies build physical products faster.
Remote: We are a remote-first company with a fully flexible work culture, we like smart and friendly people to work with us no matter where they are.
Work Ethic: We never count hours. We measure team members by their performance and communication only. We trust team members 100% to perform tasks and to be honest with each other.
Culture: We're fully transparent and constantly strive to be more so. We encourage people to talk with anyone on the team, hold annual offsites in unique places in nature, and weekly remote games.
Funding: Fully funded and 100% transparent with our runway.
Our website: https://jiga.io/
How we work: https://jiga.io/about-us/
- Fully flexible, parent-friendly remote work environment
- Team global offsites
- Internationally diverse and dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy
- Self-development budget
- Generous stock options package
- Fast-paced environment with lots of room for creative freedom
- Opportunity to work on a real, painful problem together with an amazing team
How to apply:
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a short blurb